016 Dead Pool

Sixteen, Dead Pool

Sixteen, Dead Pool.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  "LYDIA? HAS anyone seen lydia-" a groan slipped past luna as she crashed into a form, "luna?" the girls blue eyes landed on kira's chocolate irises, "you're fine..? right?" kira's eyes lingered on the girl before her & her unshedded tears, luna gently clearing her throat — "i'm perfect, was gonna head home, what's wrong?"

"liam got away, scotts after him, and i can't find lydia." luna nodded gently, her hand slipping into the fox's as the two wondered down the hall — luna's eyes lingering on a certain door, gently pushing it open. "oh, thank god - you're not dead." kira slipped past the girl & towards the redhead, "you okay?" luna gently shutting the door, the redhead not answering.

luna's gaze fell on the disk spinning, no music playing - "lyds, what do you hear?" kiras eyes landed on luna to her side now, than back on the redhead. "the key - the key to break the code."

all three girls eyes burned into lydia's computer screen, keyword. the redheads fingers gently typed away, allison. luna's eyes widen as she stood to her full height, gently clearing her throat as the key worked — a list of names with numbers.

lunas' eyes burning into her own name — the number 27 next to it. "what is this?"

"it's a list of supernaturals in beacon hills."

"it's a dead pool." both girls eyes seem to flicker on  luna, the girl nodding towards the screen gently - "i, um, seen it in movies with stiles before.."

"well, we're all on it."

  stiles eyes burned into the board, luna gently slipping into his room — their eyes meeting through the clear board as the boy ripped off tape pieces

stiles eyes burned into the board, luna gently slipping into his room — their eyes meeting through the clear board as the boy ripped off tape pieces. "so, you gonna tell me where you went last night." the girl huffed as she slid off one of the boys jackets, dropping it on his bed - "spent the night with lyds."

"still doesn't explain why you—"
"what are you doing?"

his eyes fell on the girl to his side, her eyes on the board & he sighed, "the walcotts were the first. at least the first that we know about. four murders; sean - who attacked you, his brother, and their parents. they were killed by a professional assassin called the the mute, weapon of choice a military tomahawk. though, the mute was killed by peter last night after he tried to blow up derek with a claymore mine. next is demarco, he delivered the keg to lydias last night. he got decapitated outside of his car. then, there's twenty three years old carrie hudson."