019 He's Your Anchor

Nineteen, He's Your Anchor

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  LUNA'S EYES we're screwed shut as she put all her force into holding down brett's shaking form .. she tried not to pay mind to the noise he was making, & the disgusting greenish - yellow foaming stuff (?) pushing past his chapped lips. "what the hell is happening to this kid!" stiles' words sounded panicked, his words definitely were panicked.

"he's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. i need to make an incision, and you three need to hold him as still as possible." deaton mumbled the words as he stared at the blade between his aged finger tips.

"hey, derek, how about a little werewolf strength?"
"yeah, i'm not the only one here with werewolf strength!" both boys eyes flickered to luna, the girls eyes screwed shut .. discomfort was written all over her face. something was definitely wrong, and stiles could tell. "luna-"

"if you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him—" all three males seem to jump at the growl slipping past the blue eyed brunette girl as her eyes flickered white, derek's gaze burning into the girl & suddenly brett wasn't shaking — her strength keeping him put.

until he wasn't, the beta shot up knocking the three males away as luna seem to growl - quite loudly .. brett backing down the slightest and the girls fist went flying into his face. brett falling limp, stiles' eyes burning into the girl as he held his head.

"i thought you didn't know how to control your shift?" luna's glacier eyes flickered to derek, voice sounding distorted slightly, "i-i don't." her gaze moved over to stiles as she took steps towards the boy, derek inching forwards .. in a protective way.

"you okay?" stiles watched luna's eyes fade back to her blue as the pad of her finger ran over his jaw, "i-i'm fine." derek raised an eyebrow as luna's attention landed back on him again, "will you calm down, i hurt people but i don't hurt stiles - thank you very much." derek rolled his eyes as stiles moved past the two, eyes casted upon brett. "hey, doc, i don't think he's breathing."

luna went to take a step but a small gasp slipped past her pouty lips as derek's hand grabbed at her arm — the boy bringing the girl back into his chest .. shallow whispers right next to her ear. "i need to talk to you later, alone." her tense form calmed down as derek let go of her, her gaze on the older boy as she made her way over to stiles & deaton.

shallow gasp seem to slip past brett as deaton made the incision on his chest, a yellow push of air slipping past his incision. stiles' stared shocked as luna cringed, "gross.."

"is he okay?"
"i think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while."

luna raised an eyebrow at soft mumbles, "do you hear that .. i think he's saying something.." deaton leaned down over brett's face, the soft words heard, "the sun, the moon, the truth."