021 You're Coming Back, Right?

Twenty One, You're Coming Back, Right? ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  THE HALLS of beacon hills high were dead silent till they weren't, they did never stay silent — someone was always dying here. a frown sat on luna's face as she watched souls in hazmat suits walk in, her hand tucked away tightly in stiles'. something was off, with them, it was no doubt — it was obvious. luna felt like the two of them had been swimming in problems, and were starting to drown.

but we're they sinking?

"bet they're thinking small pox," luna wasn't paying mind to stiles' words. she sat quietly next to malia, she felt guilty — but she hadn't done anything. "not likely," all four students heads snapped towards the aging male teacher.

luna didn't like him, she got a bad vibe.

and when luna willow sage gets bad vibes, you listen to them.

"small pox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. we've only managed to completely eradicate two viruses in history. the other was rinderpest, it killed cows." luna's face scrunched up slightly, confusion clear on malia's face. "so, we should be comforted by that, right?"

"unless it's something worse."

stiles huffed, al their gazes moving away from the teacher. "whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. there's a lot of cars and trucks out there .. your dads with them." luna's gaze flickered to malia, "is noah okay? like — does he sound stress?"

stiles hummed, "when does he not — i should probably call him." the raven haired boy stood for his phone, only to be stopped. "don't bother, they would've shut off any access to all outside communication by now." the man shrugged, "no cell service, no wifi. no one starting to panic. looks like we're all just going to have to wait here and see what happens."

luna scoffed gently, "this guy talks a lot of shit for someone in hitting distance." malia cracked a smile, kira sighing, "he's talking like he's been in something like this before." stiles rolled his eyes as he sat back down, "he probably has."

a sigh slipped past luna as the girl pulled her dark hair into a ponytail, a soft groan slipping past her at the lack of a rubber band around her wrist. her cheeks dusting over as stiles past her one, her gaze flicking to the band between his fingers then to his whiskey eyes. "had one on my wrist, always. you're always losing yours."

the girl beamed softly as she pulled her hair up, shoulders dropping once more. "what's the matter?" luna's gaze flicker to malia, "don't know — i feel fine, just hot."

luna's finger tips tapped at her arms as her arms crossed over her chest, her gaze landing on the woman stabbing out blood from students veins. she never did like needles. "kira, do you ever get that feeling that scott and stiles aren't telling you everything?"