3- First Encounter

*Third Person POV with the two brothers*

"Good morning Vic." William says, punching his brother.

"Yeah... Morning." Victor says, rubbing his shoulder. "We don't even sleep at night, so why do you always do this?"

William only chuckles at his older brother's remark for a couple seconds.

"Listen. I found a couple pups." He says, very seriously.

"Pups!? Like were-children?" Vic asks, looking at his brother with shock.

William nods. "Two. One looks to be five or six, and the other one is seventeen."

"Wow. Parents?" Victor asks, scratching something down on a peice of paper.

"Nope. Orphans." Liam says, drinking his tea. "This stuff is gross. Do we have any blood to add to it?"

"You can go out hunting, Liam. No one is stopping you." Victor says, going over to his computer and looking through newspaper articles.

After a while, the two brother decided to go out.

"Look, Vic." Says William, pointing to a very beaten up house. "That's where the pups live."

"This place is no home for such young pups." Victor says. "Let's go inside, just to see."

Liam agrees, and together, they go inside. They make sure to be quiet.

Once they get inside, they are careful to not be noticed.

They make thier way into what looked to be a child's nursery, but it was beat up. The bed was hard and you could feel the springs, and the dresser/vanity had huge cracks in it.

The boys hear little footstep coming thier way towards the brothers, so they do the obvious.

Hide in the closet.

Kaila skips into the room, and jumps on her bed.

"So comfy!" She says, giggling.

She then sees William's face in her closet. She becomes very weary and scared.

She quickly leave, and tells her brother what she saw.