10- Was food the key to your trust?

When Victor walks back out to the living room, he notices something very cute.

There was a wolf pup that was getting chin scratches from William. She was a snow white wolf, who had cream accents all over her.

Before Victor walked back into the living room, William had made his way over to the two wolves and had made friends with the baby.

Jax was over in the corner watching his little sister, protectively.

Victor sat the bowls down on the ground, and got both children's attention.

"Here puppies. Let's get some food for canines in your system and then Jax will have some food for his human side." He says, sitting down infront of both bowls, but giving the wolves room.

Kaila was the first to approach the bowls.

She slowly starting eating the food in her bowl, and her tail started swaying.

Jax was soon to follow, and he also ate his food.

Once the wolves are finished, Jax makes his way over to Victor, and Jax lays his head in Victor's lap.

"Hey Buddy. Was food the key to your trust?" Victor asks, gently petting Jax.

Jax sighs, and allows his tail to wiggle, just slightly.

Kaila's wolf form (Ella)

Jax's wolf form (Fenrir)

*Someone's POV*

They have gotten to comfortable there. Not to worry, Master has a plan. Master will get the maggots to listen once again. It was only a matter of time before we found them again. 

"Just you wait you maggots. Soon you'll be back with Master and you'll both regret leaving." I say. 

I then feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You are most correct, Lett." My master says, "Once those vampires realize how horrible my creations are, they'll get rid of them leaving them all to me. Then we can have our weapons back."