20- Mud

When Jax woke up, he felt the his little sister struggling gently against his arms.

"Good afternoon Kaila." he whispers, to tired to speak louder.

Kaila hugs Jax's arm.

"Hi Jaxy." She says back.

Jax releases his hold on his sister, and she gets up off he bed, and runs out of the room.

"Kaila!" Jax sternly says, "Don't run!"

He hears a soft, "Sorry!" and chuckles about it.

"Asset" He hear someone coolly says.

Jax tenses up. He recognizes that voice.

"Master." Jax snarls under his breath.

"Hello Asset." The man replies, coming out of the shadows.

"My name is Jax." Jax replies, standing off of the bed, and staring at the man he hates in the eyes.

"Your name will be Mud if I want it to be, Asset!" The man states, his eyes looking like they could turn red at any second.

Jax quickly goes to bow down his head in submission, but stops himself.

'I don't have to bow down to anyone anymore!' Jax thinks to himself.

Jax quickly straightens up his stance, and bring both hands in front of him, unclenched.

Exactly what his master thought him not to do in a fight. His Master hated it when Jax was better than him fighting, so would make Jax fight at a disadvantage.

"You want to fight me?" The man in front of him asks.

Jax's Master was a chubby man, but don't let that deter you opinion on him. He can fight really well. The man had dark blue dyed hair. (Jax himself didn't even know the natural color of the man's hair.)

Jax shook his head. No, he didn't want to fight the man. He never wanted to , even in training, but he always had to. He had something to keep safe, so he fought. He fought for Kaila's safety.

"They why try it, Jaxon." The man says, using Jax's full name.

"Safety." Jax replies, before sprinting full force at his creator.