28- Green Wire

"Do you want to see you new room as well?" Victor asks.

Jax nods, and slowly gets up from the couch. When he stands, he gasps.

"What's wrong?" Victor asks, grabbing Jax's shoulder.

"My head just hurts, Victor." Jax assures the man.

Victor sighs. "Well, if it starts to hurt worse or for much longer, you'll need to take some pain killers."

Jax nods, but he isn't telling the whole truth to Victor.

Victor sets Kaila down, and she runs into a room that had a gold K hung up on the front of the door. 

"That's Kaila's room. You room is at the end of the hallway. William and I thought then you could still help take care of your sister, but you could also get your own set of privacy." Victor says, pointing to an oak door with a J in silver on the door. 

Jax smiles. "Thank you Victor."

Victor chuckles warmly and ruffes Jax's hair. "You're welcome Kiddo. Now go explore your room. William should be back soon and then we'll discuss some house rules."

Jax nods, and goes over to his room door. 

He takes a breath, and opens the door. 

Before he can even take a look inside, a voice fills his head. 

"Is this thing working??" He hears  a voice say. That voice was Lett. Master's assistant. 

'Not again.' Jax thinks. 

"No. You have it hooked up to the wrong thing. Everyone knows that the green wire goes to the pink pad." Another voice says. This was of Gren. She was Master's assistant and really stupid. 

Just then all the pain from his head leaves, and he shakes off what just happened. 

'My brain must be playing tricks on me.' Jax thinks, scratching his head while looking around his room, "I shouldn't worry about that now though. I can finally act like a teen and have fun!'

With the last remark, Jax quickly goes into his room and goes straight over to the collection of board games, sitting on the bed and pulling out a few boxes to play with.