32-What.....

"I-I" Jax tries to say, but can't.

"You two are children. You shouldn't ever have to go through what you two have gone through." William states, standing up and walking over to Kaila.

"Come on Kaila." He says, holding his hand out to the little girl.

Kaila lifts her arms up, and William picks up the bean, hugging her tight.

"I'm sorry.."

"Jax. You have to start talking to us. We can't keep doing this guessing game with you. We've already told you that you can't keep secrets if it involves your's our Kaila's safety." Victor says, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed. 

Jax starts tearing up, all of his walls that he's strengthened over the years crumbling apart. 

"They found a way!" He quickly says.  

"Jax? Who.....found a way. And into what?" Liam slowly asks, being careful to not spook the teen. 

Jax starts shaking his head, but this time Kaila speaks up. 

"Mister Master's team! They- They found a way inside our heads." She cries out. 

Both vampire stop in their tracks. 

"What..." Victor asks, eyes very wide. 

Both brothers look directly at each other. 

Jax tries to calm down, but his walls crumple ever further.

"Buddy..." Victor softly says, placing one of his hands on the teen's cheek.