23- Cuddle Day

Once Jax had finally woken up form his much needed nap, he opened his eyes and saw that the vampires brother were cuddling up with Kaila. This small gesture makes Jax smile.  He is so glad that Kaila finally has actual father figures. 

( Side note. No, the brother vampires are not dating nor will they ever. They are just going to be parents to the two werewolves.)

William is the first to notice that Jax awoke. "Hey Jax. Are you to tired to talk about the events from earlier, or are you okay to talk about them right now?"

Jax nods his head, and quickly shifts back. 

"Welcome back to the land of the living there, Kiddo. We both thought that you wouldn't wake up for a least a few more hours." Victor states, handing Kaila over to William, and ruffling Jax's soft brown locks. 

"Sorry about everything you both had to witness." Jax says, hanging his head down, shamefully. 

"None of that, Kid. Nothing that happened was your fault, nor do we blame you in any way. It was just an eye opener of the things that can, and most possible will, happen. "

Jax smiles at the two, and also climbs onto the couch with his sister and their new guardians. 

"Do you want cuddles as well, Jax?" William asks, who is hugging Kaila. 

Kaila playfully shakes her head and giggles. "Jaxy can't had cuddles!"

Jax chuckles, "And why is that, Kaila?" 

"Because all the cuddles are mine!" Kaila happily says, before hugging her brother, who happily obligates, giving Kaila all his cuddles.