27- Jax is Back

Jax starts to stur, after an hour. Fenrir and William finished up their conversation a while back with promises to have another one again.

Jax opens his eyes, and then instantly closes them.

"You opened your eyes right under the light, didn't you?" Victor asks.

Jax shots right up. "Victor! Does that mean-"

"Yes," Victor says, interrupting him, "Your sister is in her new room. We got home a little before you woke up."

Jax nods his head. "Where is William?"

"He left to get some food." Victor replies drinking out of a tall sliver bottle.

"What's in there?" Jax asks, looking at the tall cup.

"Take a guess." Victor asks, taking a sip.

Jax shook his head. "It might be better if I don't know."

Victor agrees.

Silence fills the house until a small girly giggle fills the house.

"Jax!" Kaila giggles, running over to her brother and trying to wrap her arms around his waist. 

Jax lets out a quiet groan of pain. His stomach was still upset after that weird concoction of a drink. 

"Kaila. We talked about this. Jax is gonna be feeling yucky, remeber?" Victor says, walking over to the children and picking up Kaila.

Kaila blushes in embarrassment, and nods.

"And what did we say not to do to Jax until later today?" Victor says, raising Kaila's chin up with his index finger.

"Not to hurt Jaxy until he feels better." Kaila mumbles, not meeting her brother's, or guardian's eyes.

"That's right Kaila." Victor says, patting Kaila's back.