14- Breafast talk

Once the two got to the kitchen, they saw Kaila and William having a cuddle session in the middle of the floor.

Jax shifted, and trotted over to his bowl of food.

Victor made his way over to his little brother and Kaila.

Victor knelt down by Kaila, and she looks up at him. When she sees that it is Victor, she wags her tail and leans her head into his hand.

"You seem very happy today, sweetie." Victor says, petting the pup's head.

Jax finishes his food, and trots over to where everyone else is.

"Would you two be okay with going on a walk, while you're wolves?" William asks, getting up and grabbing a few of the many things they bought just the night/morning before.

Two collars and two leashes.

Jax slightly wags his tail, then cocks his head, asking a silent question.

"We want you two to get used to us, in both forms." William says, "And we thought that doing this could help. We would also take you two to a few of our friends. They all live together, though, so that will be easier." 

Jax nuzzles his sister, and she touches her nose to Jax's, answering his question. 

Jax looks at the brothers, and nods his head, allowing them to do what they want. 

William hands Victor a green leather collar with a black leather leash. 

"Come here Kaila." William says, holding a spiked pink collar with a black leather leash. 

Kaila trots over to Liam, plopping down in front of him. 

Victor walks over to Jax, slowly bending down. Victor unbuckles the collar clasp, and wraps it around Jax's neck. 

"We came up with fake names for you two, that we can use in front of our friends until you are comfortable with them." William says, having trouble attaching the collar to Kaila's neck. 

Jax cocks his head, looking directly at William.

"We thought that it might make you guys feel safer. We know that this is a new thing for you guys, being cared for by vampires." William replies, giving Kaila head pats before walking away from her and grabbing a blue water thermos.