35- You..or her?

"Good morning, Mutt." 

Jax sighed, opening his eyes. 

Master had started waking Jax up every morning, right at 3:50 in the morning. 

"Aren't you going to say good morning back?" The voice asks, appearing as if the man is hurt.

"Why won't you leave me alone........." Jax groans,  shifting his weight and pushing his pillows into his face.

"Do you think I as well want to wake up bright and early every morning?" The man asks, then proceed to chomp of something very crunchy. The noise shaking of any kind of tiredness off of Jax. 

"Why aren't you allowing me to sleep? I'm tired!" Snaps Jax, being careful to not wake up Kaila or alert the brothers. 

"Because. You are weak right now, and if we are going to battle, it need to be a fair fight. Now go train, Jaxon." The evil man says, yawning.  "Or, I could wake up that little pest you keep with you and have her train. Your choice, boy." 

"Leave Kaila alone!" Jax sharply yells. 

"Now, now. We don't want to alert everyone else, do we?" The man asks, sounding bored. 

Jaxon hears two sets of feet move closer and closer to his room. 

"Jax? What's going on, Floofy hair?" Victor asks. 

Floofy hair. When Jax had taken his first shower at the house, the vampires had laughed about how fluffy it got, hence the nickname, '{Floofy Hair}'. 

Jax freezes, not knowing what to do. 

The door creaks open, and Victor walks in. With a new man. This man was tall. He had blonde hair, and was slim built. 

"Jaxon? Are you okay?" Victor asks, walking into the room with the new man. 

Jax shakes his head, the voice of his Master finally faded from his head. 

"Let's get you out to the table, and get some soda in you." The new man says, an accent overpowering the traditional America voice. 

The man walks close to Jax, and holds both his hands out to the boy. 

Jaxon can feel the adrenaline rush fade from his body, and he slowly moves both arms up, signify that he wanted to be carried. 

A week ago, Jax would've never asked for this absurd amount of affection and care, but now he couldn't seem to live without it.

The new man smiles, and lifts the teen up, plugging him right on said man's hip.