12- Sleepy time pt. 2

*at the house with the two were-children*

Jax shifts in his sleep, and cuddles into a pillow.

Kaila, in the other hand, wakes up and get scared.

She is in a room that she does not recognize.

"Jaxy?" She softly calls out.

When she doesn't get an answer, she gets out of William's bed, and slowly creeps to the door. When she leaves, she notices that she is still the house the vampires live.

But, she doesn't see the brothers.

'Am I here by myself?' She thinks. 'I know Jax wouldn't leave me here by myself.'

She then hears a door creak open and the two brothers walk into the house from the kitchen entrance.

Victor hears the young girl's uneven breathing, he makes his way to where the tiny girl in standing, paralyzed in fear.

"Hey Sweetie." He says, rounding the corner, seeing Kaila. "What are you still doing up? You should be in dreamland by now."

Kaila goes over to William, who is right behind Victor, and makes grabby hands at him.

William smiles. "You want me?"

Kaila nods, yawning.

William scoops up the little girl, and carries her to Victor's bed, where Jax is still sound asleep.

"Here you go. Sleep with your brother tonight." Wiliiam says, setting the little girl down on the bed, not disturbing Jax.

Kaila nods her head, and slowly makes her way to where her brother sleeps. She lays down on the bed, slowly cuddling up to her older brother, and most of her life, her only guardian.

"Nigh nigh Bubba" She whispers, closing her eyes and allowing sleep to consume her.