43- Awful

*Third Person POV*

The evil man was surprised, and his shock turned into fear. 

The children could feel it, and it fueled them right back up. 

Kaila shifted into Ella's true form, and allowed her to attack. 

Jax felt the energy course through his veins, and it made him feel powerful. 

He squeezed his arms tighter around his Master's throat, hearing said man choke and sputter. 

His conscious told him that he needed to let go. 

Let go, so he didn't kill someone important to him. 

Important to him?

How was this man important to Jax?

The best he had done was giving him Kaila. 

But, he let go, pushing his Master to the ground. 

He could tell that Ella got ticked with him. 

"She shouldn't have come here then." Jax tells himself, circling the man, who was couching and trying to get up. 

"Stay down!" Jax yells, pushing on the man's back with his foot, hard. 

"Jaxon." His Master said, between coughing fits. "How dare you treat me like this."

"Treat you like this? You deserve everything you are getting, if not more! You are an awful person."

"Awful? No, I don't think that is the correct word to describe me." The man says, trying to get up, despite Jax's foot preventing it. 

"I think awful is a remarkable word used to describe you." A voice says. It sounded familiar. 

"After all. You are the one who killed my father for his wolf."