36- Change?

A small cup is sat in front of Jax.

"Drink it." The man says, sitting in the seat right across the teen.

Jax shakes his head, pushing the cup away.

"Jaxon. It is just lemon soda. Just take a sip." Victor says, trying to reason with the very tired Jax.

"Victor......" Jax tries, looking over at the vamp with tired eyes.

"You need to drink it. The carbonation will help us be able to shut off whatever that evil man is doing. Think of it like pouring water on a circuit." Victor softly says, pushing the cap back to Jax.

"And it won't hurt you. I am just here to help you and your sister finally get free from the man." The new man says.

Jax slams his hand on the table.
"Why won't you two leave it alone?!"

Victor looks at his brother, who looks back at him.

William desides to speak.

"Because we are your parents. It is our job to protect you. We are trying to protect you, but you, Jaxon Kallstrom, are making it very hard. We have tried our hardest to understand and allow you to come talk to us when you feel ready, but we can't allow this to continue when this man is harming your wellbeing."

Jax feels more tears coming to him, and he quickly stands up, flinging his chair to the table, where a loud snap is heard.

"I'm going to be training. So I can protect my sister. So my sister and I no longer have to be worried or constantly looking over our shoulders. Do bother me." Jax snarls, walking to the mini gym room.

Before he enter the room he stops, and looks at William and Victor.

"I thought that allowing Kaila and myself to live with adults would change things. It did, but maybe not for the best."

With that, he shuts the room.