0 0 1: Your new best friend

22/08/06

You were 6 years old at the time, and your mother was taking you to preschool. Even tho you're still begging her to stay with her at home.

"You ready for your first day of school, hun?", asked your mom while looking down and  smiling at you.

"Mom, i told you I don't wanna go here I wanna stay home with you and watch TV!",you say poutingly.

"Oh cmon y/n, no need to be nervous, you'll meet lots of friends here!", she says as she tried cheering you up.

As this went on a boy with a beanie passed by, giggling with his parents.

"What about that boy over there with that beanie? He seems nice.",she said while crouching down to your height.

"He only seems nice...", you said while scratching the palm of your hand.

"Well  I will get some ice cream after school! Maybe you can bring that boy too!", she said while ruffling your hair.

As you heard that part you finally wanted to go inside, just for the ice cream though.

When you inside you and your mom were greeted by a young lady

She crouched down and greeted you
"Hello, you must be y/n l/n right?", she asked nicely.
You hid behind your mom because you were nervous, you couldn't answer but after a few second's your mom patted you on the back.
"Yes I'm y/n..", you answered while still hiding behind your mom.
"Perfect! I'm your teacher Mrs. James.", as she took her hand out for you to shake. After you shook her hand, you had to go with her in the classroom.
The lady held her hand out, you said your goodbye's to your mom and took her hand.

In the classroom, you saw many kids which made you more nervous now that your mom is not around. Every table had a piece of paper.

You took your seat hoping you will sit alone, but then the boy with the beanie from earlier sat next to you.

He looked at you with a smile and held his hand out "Hi, looks like I'm gonna be your neighbour for the year!".
You ignored him and took the paper and some colourful pencils and started drawing.

He also started drawing but a few minutes later he asked again "hello?? You didn't answer my question."
Again you ignored him, but yet he tried to ask you again and again.

Then he then finally stops asking but he scooted over to you, trying to keep it cool, just to see your drawing drawing.
You easily noticed and put your arm on the side of your drawing to cover it from him.
The boy turned to his side and lifted his drawing "Look! I drew a duck who's wearing the same beanie as me! Can i now see your drawing?",he asked nicely.

You looked at the drawing then the boy, you let out a sigh and removed your hand on the side "there..now can you stop annoying me?", you asked him in an annoyed tone.

The boy looked at the drawing then to you
"I'm not annoying you!", he said in a sassy way.
"I'm just trying to make friends on my first day!", he responded.

"Well then annoy someone else and leave me alone", you say and continued your drawing.

"I said I wasn't annoying you, wanna be friends?", asked the boy with a smile.

You stopped what you're doing and looked at him, raising an eyebrow at him, because you just told him not to annoy you. You didn't answer for a few seconds and then just looked at him annoyed.

"If I'll be your friend, would you stop annoying me?", you asked him.

"Well i wasn't annoying you but ok!", he answered. He took your hand and introduced himself "I'm Alexis Maldonado but since you're my friend now, you can call me Alex! And you are...?" (Thats not his real last name btw)

"My name is y/n l/n, nice to meet you Alex...", you answered.

Alex let your hand go and smiled

"You're my new best friend y/n!"

A/n:
Wow this took longer then expected, i hoped you enjoy I'll try and make chapter 2 today
Have a nice day!