0 0 7: a weird feeling

On you're last week, Alex made sure he made it the best week possible, you guys went to the theme park, watched movies, played together and went to arcades. Making it the perfect week before leaving to America.

Now it's Friday, and you got a text from Alex.

Quack-head

Quack-head: Yo wassup y/n/n :]

Y/N: Hey lex :]

Quack-head: so since in a 2 days you're gonna leave I'm taking you to the beach today so get ready :>

Y/N: Yoooo that's awesome lex
When are we meeting and where?

Quack-head: in an hour I'll pick you up y/n/n

Y/N: great I'll see you then :)

You put your phone down and got dressed into a basic outfit, a over-sized t-shirt and some shorts, you also took extra clothes incase it gets wet.

A/n: if you don't like it the outfit, you may change it into whatever outfit you like

As you finally changed, you still have enough time to eat and watch some series for a few minutes.

After a few minutes of waiting for Alex to text you, someone threw a small rock on you're window.
You thought it was just a kid in the neighborhood m, trying to annoy the shit outta you.
But after 5 times of throwing rocks you got up and opened you're window to see who it was.

"About time!", Alex yells at you, wearing a a white shirt, a little big for him, and some black shorts.

You sighed and just told him you'll be down in a few seconds. You grabbed you're phone, key

As you got down and walked over to Alex
"Let's go now?", you say smiling at him.

He nodded and started walking with you.

You guys took the train to get there, not too far away.

There you see, John and Ed, making a sort of picnic.
Looks like it was all Alex that planned this.
He looked at you and smiled, grabbing you're wrist and running over to them, dragging you too.

Ed and John greeted you and decided to eat now since the food is still warm.

After eating, Alex went to the water calling the rest of you over.

"Hola chicos, traigan sus traseros aquí!"
  (Hey guys, get you're asses over here!)

You walked next to Alex and then he suddenly he crouched to the water, you thought he just saw some fish but when he filled his hand with water you realized, he was trying to drink it.

"Estas loco?! (Are you crazy?!) That's salt water lex!",you shout as you grabbed his wrist.

He just looked at you and just laughed,

"You really think I would drink that?! Do I look like the typ of person to do that?!", he says laughing his ass off.

"Yeah you do actually", you responded simply.

He just looked at you squinting his eyes, in a confused way.

"You look like the idiot to do it, I'm just saying lex.", you say smirking at him.

He just splashed you with a hand full of water and laughed it off.

And you took revenge and splashed him with even more water.

"Oi you two, quit flirting and start helping us clean the food!",said John, laughing.

You two stood there for a good 5 seconds and you two made eye contact.
He chuckled of akward ness and started walking over to them.

You ended up following him back to the others.

After helping clean up you guys enjoyed the sunset for a while and start moving back home.
Alex decided to take you back to you're place since he said that he is you're "body guard" as a joke of course but you find it really childish from him. He didn't change at all but you love it that way.

You two stood in front of you're doorstep and looked at Alex

"Thanks Alex this was really nice and sweet from you, oddly.", you say chuckling right after.

"Oddly?!", he shouts in a sassy way and quietly since it's dark.

"Actually it really was, I mean I AM your best friend/ prince aren't I?", he says teasingly.

"Oh cmon that was just your role play back in 2nd grade. Pfft", you say chuckling it off.

"But you were the royal character in the play after all and i came to rescue you.", he says, taking your hand and holding it.

"Well that is over for now, I gotta go to bed until my parents will start getting mad at you lex.", you say to make him worried.

"Well then good night y/n/n.", he says while pulling you in a hug.

You were frozed at first but eventually you hugged him back.

This time before letting him give YOU a "friendship kiss" you broke the hug, putting his hair aside. You finally got the courage and kissed him right on his forehead.

Of course it wasn't the first time you did that to him but you don't do it as much as he does so his face was really bright.

You told him good night and was about to head inside until he grabbed your wrist.

"Hold on, I forgot to give you something.",he says reaching something on his pocket.

He opened your hand and gave a you a duck key chain.

"I know it's not big or special but at least you have something to remember me except that embarrassing drawing I did.", he said awkwardly smiling.

You looked at it and looked back at him.
You gave him a warm smile, took his beanie off of him and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you Alex!", you say with pure joy in your voice.

He didn't expect that reaction so he smiled

"No problem, like I said, it's something to remember me!", he said taking back his beanie.

He waved at you for the last time for today and walked back to his house.

As you head back inside your house, you immediately walked over to you're room and looked at the key chain. It was a weird feeling, you were happy, so so so happy.
You thought to yourself what that feeling was, you hated romantic movies and series and all but you asked yourself:

"Is this a weird type of...love thing?"

A/n:

Ehhhhh this chapter is a bit too cringy, but this is the longest chapter I wrote yet.
Hope you guys aren't too mad about his one.
Have a good day/afternoon/night