0 1 8: remember?

TW: drinking, fire

"What? I'm not jealous.", he says walking in the room.

"Right", Karl teasingly says as he put his hands in his pocket. Techno sighed and chuckled a bit

"Jealousy is taken over him"

"Agree", Karl responded as he fixed his hair.

Karl walked over to Alex, who was leaning his arm on the table, Karl put his arm on his shoulder and started to tease him about it.

__

"That was weird..". Wilbur said as he looked at you.

"Yeah he was just normal before we entered here, meh probably something just annoyed him.", you say trying not to think about it too much.

"Well then, now that everyone's here, let us start.", Puffy suggested.

Everyone agreed and sat down around the table. You sat in the middle of Wilbur and Alex (ykkkk😏)

"So, the reason Puffy and I called this meeting is because of our guests here.", Phil says as he nodded at you, Karl and Techno.

You and Alex made eye contact for a bit, then Alex gave you a soft smile and leaned over to you a bit

"Relax, you'll do great"

You smiled back at him before standing up, everyone looked at you, you tried relaxing then heard Alex whispering again

"Go for it.."

You took a deep breath and finally spoke

"I'm y/n l/n, I'm a member of the scorpions, I'm here with my friends Karl and Technoblade. I'm the target of my cousin, Malcolm l/n."

Before trying to build up words to say, you look at techno who was a cross of you.
You could tell he wanted to say something, so you nodded at him and

Techno then stood up

"He tried killing y/n, and I lead them here for help, since the only person I know with the most weapons, is Phil here", he says as he looked at Phil.

Phil stood up and cleared his throat
"As you all see, they obviously need our help and weapons, and since we are already a good team. With their help, there's a positive chance we might win against them"

"You really trust them so easily don't you, Phil?", said a boy with a cap on.

"Yes? What's your point, Jack?", Phil asked him raising an eyebrow. 

As the guy, named Jack stood up someone pulled him back down by the side of his shirt.

"Haha, apologies everyone Jack is just...off today", apologized a guy with glasses, then he started to whisper something to Jack, ended up giving him goosebumps.

He then let him go and fixed his glasses, and just smiled at you.

Jack became completely silent after that.

"Never mind Phil, sorry for interrupting.", he says quietly.

"Alright...anyways Y/n, do you have a plan for us?", Phil asked turning to you.

"Ehm..that's the thing, I'm still working on it on paper. But I can try and explain it.", you say awkwardly.

"Oh that's too bad that you didn't write it but alright, try and explain it as close as you can, I'll give you some time to do it", offered Phil.