0 0 2: His compliment

Contains: swearing (like all the other upcoming chapters)

HUGE TIME SKIP 29/07/13

As the days become weeks and the weeks turn to months then to years, you and Alex have been best friends ever since that day. You two are just inseparable. Your mom's started getting along too, and what was even cooler is that Alex is just across from your house. So you two get to see each other almost every day.

Now you two are in 8th grade about to attend 9th grade, making you two 13 years old.

"Wake up Alex! We are gonna be late! And it's the last day of 8th grade!!", you shout at him while shaking him to wake up.

He just turned to look at you, trying to get to his senses, and pulled his blanket over his head.

"I'll get up soon..!", he said while groaning.

"No, we need to eat breakfast before going so get your lazy ass up and change, dammit!", you shout at him after pulling the sheets out of his face.

He looked at you and tired and blinking to get used to the light.

"How the fuck did you get here in the first place?", he asked in a tired voice.

You took out a spare key and showed it to Alex
"Remember you gave me a spare key, now get your ass up and change", you say to him pulling him to sit down.

As he finally got his senses, he yawned and just looked at you
"Well you could've asked to wake me up nicely"

"As if that would work, idiot", you chuckled as you throw a pillow at him.

As Alex finally got up to change, he turns to you.

"Uhh, mind waiting outside? I need to get change, y/n/n. Unless you wanna watch me change~", he asked, just to make you fluster.

You faked a laugh, sounding annoyed as you already are, got up and left the room while and slamming the door behind.
"Change quick, I'm waiting outside!", you complained about the other side of the room.
You were all flustered but tried ignoring it, you thought it was weird to like you're childhood best friend.

A few minutes later of waiting, Alex finally showed up with a piece of toast in his mouth.

"About time lex", you say to annoy him, he didn't like that nickname, it makes him think he's a pussy. (I didn't why I put it here)

He took the toast out, taking a bite out of it
"Hey! You're the one who's a y/h ass", he said while munching on his toast.

"At least I don't forget to put on my SHOES", you say looking at him while raising an eyebrow.

He was confused at first then looks down to his feet "OH SHIT YEAH FORGOT, I'M COMING BACK",he says while running back inside his house.

A few minutes later

You and Alex were on the way to school, when he finished his toast, you noticed he started to complain about the temperature.

"God it's so fucking hot", he complained

"Well no shit, you're the one who's wearing that beanie Sherlock.", you say while chuckling.
"Just take it off, dude.", you say as your face went from a smile to '😐' this.

He looked at you with the same expression
"You think it's that easy huh? You know I hate showing my hair."
"Then go bald.",you say as a joke. "Maybe I will. Hmmm.", he says while scratching the back of his neck.

Of course you meant it as a joke but it looked like he meant it seriously. So you just hit his arm with you're elbow, hardly.

"I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING, geez dude.", he says in a pitiful voice.
"Even if you hate your hair don't shave it, you'll look double as ugly as you already are.", you say as a joke.

He then started to act like a fucking 5-year-old. "I'm ugly?!",he says, raising his voice at you but then laughs.
Then he rested his elbow on your shoulder. "Dude, you never changed since the day we met, haven't you?", you asked him with a chuckle.

He looks at you while raising an eyebrow and says
"Of course I have, I mean look at me, I became more handsome than I already was!".

"Right, but your attitude didn't at all!", you say laughing it off.

"You changed too! But of course I'll admit you're even more pretty/handsome! (Pick which one you like) Now that i complimented you....", he didn't even finish the sentence but just looked at you. He knew that you know the answer already, he just wants you to admit it

"I would only compliment your hair, since it's soft and all. Yet greasy", you say with a smirk.
"Oh cmon man! Stop playing with me!", he said complaining.
You looked at him, he looked defeated but finally, you admitted.
You scratched your head and let out a sigh
"Fine, I guess you turned out..handsome.", you say trying not to embarrass yourself. He wrapped his left arm around you and started laughing, not to make fun of you though.

"Finally, the compliment I waited for"

A:n:

The start was a bit cringy I hate it tbh
But I hope you guys like it so far I'll still be doing more so don't worry!!
Have a nice day/afternoon/night everyone!!