0 1 5: recognisable

"Phil? He is in his office, upstairs, why?",Ranboo asked you three.

"We need to talk with him, it's about our gang", Techno says as he started walking up the stairs.

"Are you guys gonna stay?", asked Tommy sitting on the couch.

Techno let out a sigh and yelled
"Yes we are!", he said in a pissed tone.

He acted like a big brother to Tommy.
On the way to Phil's office, a tall guy with glasses came out of his room.

"Oh Techno! Since when are you here? And who are these two?", he asked.

"Hello Wilbur, I just came here with my friends. Y/n and Karl this is Wilbur, Wilbur this is Y/n and Karl.", he replied.

"Well it's nice to meet you two.", he said nicely.

"Nice to meet you too Wilbur!", you and Karl said.

"So what are you guys doing here?", turned Wilbur to all of you guys.

"We are here for Phil and y/n is looking for a friend", said Techno as he crossed his arms.

"Oh well, then I'll be honored to lead you three to him. If that's alright.", Wilbur said with a smile.

You and Karl turned to Techno, he just sighed and nodded. Then you turned back Wilbur and said
"Lead us the way, Wilbur.", you say to him.

He fixed his glasses and lead you three to Phil's office.

At the office you see another woman talking with him, as she saw you three she just smiled and waved.

"Looks like there are some guests you brought Wilbur, I'm Caroline but you can call me puffy.", she said in a calm voice.

Phil turned to see you three standing at the door.

"Hello Wilbur, and Techno it's been a while old friend. And who are these two?", he said standing up from his  chair.

"Nice to see you too. These two people are my friends, who are in danger.", he says as he steps into the room.

"Mind making a meeting so we can discuss the problem?", Techno asked Puffy.

"Gladly, the meeting will begin at 7:30 pm, I'll contact everyone.", Puffy said as she walks out of the room.

"Oh and also didn't you want to meet an old friend too y/n?", Techno asked, turning to you.

"Oh yeah! Is there anyone here named Alexis Maldonado?", you ask excitingly?

"Oh yeah we do", answered Phil.

"Great! Is he here? Anywhere?", you ask him getting your hopes up.

"Oh sadly he's not here now, he's at work. But he should be done with it though.", he says while grabbing a few papers out from a drawer.

"I can tell you guys the location of the Bar", he says.

"Bar? Your friend works at a bar?", Karl asked while turning to you.

"I didn't know that either, I'm surprised myself. But it will be nice if you tell us the location.", you say to Phil.

As he told you the location, you, Karl, and Techno went back downstairs and went to Alex's Bar.
It was already dark and the street lights are flickering, the cool wind blew through your shirt.
As you three got to the Bar, it said it was closed but you still see someone there cleaning the tables.
Technoblade just walked right in not giving a shit about the sign, so you and Karl walked in too.

"Sorry, we are clos- Oh! Techno hello! Aren't you suppose to be in Boston?", the guy with glasses asked.

"Yeah but right now I'm here in New York to deal with something to keep my friends here, Karl and Y/n away from danger", Techno says as he fixes his hair.
"Oh and also is Alexis Maldonado here?", he asks him.

"Oh! He is in the kitchen cleaning too, I'm Charlie by the way.", he says with a smile and pointing where the kitchen is.

As you came closer you saw a guy with a broom, you started to hear someone singing
(It's next to the image)

Charlie patted his shoulder then Alex immediately turned around pointing the broom at him.

"Oh sorry about that Charlie, I had my earbuds on", he says while putting the broom down.

"It's fine, we got some guests here too!", he says while turning to you and signal you to go to him.

You stepped into the room and stood there

"Hey Lex..remember me..?", you say as you scratch the back of you're hand.

He looked at you confused then looked at the ground. Then he figured it out

"Y/n/n..? Is that you?!"

A/n:

Lol, don't hate me for stopping here :)
So how do we feel so far? Are we good? Y'all better not be mad :D
Have a great day/afternoon/night everyone