0 1 6: I like them? again?

"Yeah it's me Lex..!", you say as you scratch the back of your neck.

As Alex saw you he dropped the broom and started walking towards you. He then ran up to you and gave you the warmest hug after a long time.

"No fucking way! It is you!", he says as he accidentally squeezed your wounded arm.

You flinched a bit because you're arm isn't fully recovered yet.

He realised the bandage and broke the hug,

"Oh I'm so sorry, what happen to you guys though?", he ask as he looked at Techno and Karl.

"We'll tell at the house. But let's say that Karl and Y/n are in danger.", Techno said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, well I'm Alexis", Alex said as he held out his hand for Karl.

"I'm Karl", he says as he shook his hand.

"Are you guys done with cleaning?", Techno asked Alex and Charlie.

"Yeah we just finished, I'll just lock the bar and we are ready to go.", Charlie said as he grabbed his keys.

As you and the others walk outside as Charlie locked the door.

"Well that was another successful day", Alex says as he lets out sighs.

"Well let's go then, bye Charlie!", he says as he waved.

Charlie waved back and walked in the opposite direction,

"Isn't he also a part of the gang?", you ask Alex as you follow him.

"No he isn't, he's just my coworker at the bar.", he says as he stretches his arms.

"But hey I finally reunited with you y/n/n", he says as he wrapped his arm around you.

You two just chuckled while walking back to the house.

"Do they like...have a crush on each other?", Karl whispers to Techno.

Techno just shook his shoulders and continue following the two of you.

As you four finally back to the house the first person you see is Tommy,

"Are you two dating or something?", he says as he raises an eyebrow.

"Uh, no we aren't Tommy", you say as you started to burst into laughter.

Alex just chuckled and let his arm go from your arm.

"Alright...well there's a meeting in about 30 minutes, I think it's about you three so get ready.", he says as he walks back to the living room to Toby and Ranboo.

"I'll get the stuff in the van", techno said grabbing his keys and leaving to the van.

You, Karl, and Alex continue chattering for a few minutes until techno came back with the stuff.
You grab your a bag of clothes and went to your room, with Wilbur leading you.
So did Alex leading Karl and Techno.

As you guys were changing into your different clothes (you're wearing a suit, if you don't like it, change it!!) Karl came in with Techno to Alex's room to have a little talk with him.

Karl's POV:

As I finished changing I went to techno's room to see if he's done, luckily he was, so we decided to have a quick chit-chat with Alex. We knocked on the door hoping he would answer and he did, he was also wearing a suit like the rest of us. Then I convinced him to let us inside, he agreed and let us to his room.

There is where the big part comes in.

"Say Alex you won't be having...feelings for y/n have you?", I ask as I and techno sat on his bed.

He sat on his chair facing his PC and then turned to me, in confusion,

"What do you mean", he asks while awkwardly chuckled.

"You know damn well what we are talking about Alex.", techno says as he crossed his arms.

Alex just scratched the back of his neck and turned back to his PC

"I really have no idea what type of feeling you two are talking about.", he says awkwardly.

"Cmon dude! You know what feelings we are talking about! Romantic feelings dude."I say as I raise an eyebrow while smiling at him.

I and techno wanted to tease him if he said yes.

Alex's POV:

As Karl asked that question I did ask myself do I like y/n?

I mean I did like them in the past but I thought it was just a phase. But god their personality, the way their h/c shine when the sun hits it, and their goddamn their smile.

Maybe I do like them, but that was in the past! Right? Oh goddammit, I guess I still like y/n after all these years, after all, I do talk about them a lot since I joined the blood rage.

I let out a sigh and turn to them I made sure that I closed my door after they came in 'cause I didn't want Tommy or Toby hearing any of this. Especially y/n.

"Yeah...I still have....feelings for them"

A/n:

Lol ended yet again on another best part haha
Hope you guys like this chapter
I literally wrote this chapter at 2 in the morning,
Well gotta get some sleep (or not)
Have a nice day/afternoon/night everyone!!!