0 0 3: A silly accident

After school, you and Alex head back home and planning what to do in the summer.

"So you wanna hang out in my place y/n/n?", he asks while kicking a rock on the way.

"Yeah sure, just don't do anything stupid this time.", you say while looking at your phone.

As you two got to Alex's house, you acted like that was your second home, since you two are often hanging out.

You went into his room and just flopped on his bed, all tired from the heat of the weather.

Alex came into the room with some snacks and just drops them all on the ground.

"Hey! I got the snacks! And also I decided why don't we watch the stars at the roof tonight like last time?", he asked with a smile.

You sat back and looked at him confused
"We're not doing that shit Alex, you almost fell off last time, remember?"

"But I didn't fall through.", he said while smirking at you.

You grabbed one of the chips on the ground.
"Yeah you can go I'm staying here I don't wanna get my ass kicked.", you respond while opening the bag of chips.

"Nope! You're also coming too and you don't have a choice.", he says, stretching his arms.

"Well, I'm taking a shower you can prepare for the movie night.", Alex said before going to the bathroom. (Finally washing that greasy hair jk)

You were annoyed that he didn't listen but you did what he told you anyway.

After a few hours of eating the snacks and watching movies, it's 1:30 am in the morning, and you two aren't tired at all.

Alex looks at the clock on his phone and shakes you to get energy.
"It's time baby! Let's go to the roof now!", he said with excitement.

You got pulled out of the bed by Alex and watched him put his hoodie on.

"C'mon y/n/n, put your hoodie on!", he says and opens his window to climb on the roof.

He put his leg on the other side and let his hand out for you to grab.

You just stared at him and walked over to the window.

He put his other leg outside then slipped but you grabbed his hand on time.

"HOLY FUCK, THAT WAS CLOSE", he exclaimed and just laughed it off.

You looked at him with an annoyed face

"ARE YOU CRAZY LEX?!"

A/n:
This is a short one but I'll post chapter 4 maybe today
Hope you guys like it and have a nice day/afternoon/night!!