0 0 9: fly high

TW: murder, gun, blood

You were on the plane that is about to take off.
You were still sad about leaving but you took Alex's duck key chain out of your pocket.
You held it close and tight to you cause it was really important to you.

As the sun sets you to watch the fluffy clouds outside the window. You decided to watch a movie so you plugged your earphones and decided to watch your favourite movie.

It was getting darker outside, you slowly started drifting away to sleep, as you turn off the movie held the keychain tightly so it won't fall off, and close your eyes.

In the morning your mother woke you up because you were about to land.
You were confused at first but then realised you were in America now, not Mexico.

You felt your hand was missing something, you looked at it and saw the duck wasn't on your hand anymore. You panicked and looked around.

Your mom tapped your shoulder and took the duck out of her pocket. You sighed with relief and took it from her.

As your plane landed, all the passengers went to go get their suitcases. You and your mother were waiting to get your suitcases too.

As you got then you and your mother waited for a taxi, to pick you two up.

The driver took you two to a hotel.
When you two got off the taxi, it was night and very dark.

As the driver drove off, you guys still needed to walk a few minutes to the hotel.

Your mom insisted on a shortcut. You needed to walk through an alleyway. (you know damn well what's gonna happen)

You two walked in the alleyway, holding your mom's hand tightly. You felt like something was off. Until you heard someone

"Oi! Give me your purse!", yelled someone from behind holding a gun.

You and you're mom turned around and saw the guy pointing the gun at your mother.

You looked at your mom and held your mom's hand tighter. Your mother slowly put her arm in front of you.

"I'll give you my bag with everything in it just don't hurt my child!", she says slowly grabbing her bag and going up to the man.

As the man put the gun down and was about to grab the bag.

Your mom took the gun away and punched him but missed.

Suddenly the man took his pocket knife and stabbed her right in the chest.

He chuckled as your mom with low strength fell to the ground.
You stood there in shock and ran to her body.
You were crying

"Mom...?"

Wanting to shout for help but then you hear the man's gun pointed at your forehead.

I guess this is the end right..?

As you were about to accept your faith, you closed your eyes holding your mom's lifeless hand with yours.

"OI WHAT ARE YOU-", as the man stopped shouting, you heard the gun fell to the ground.

You looked up and saw another man with a mask (NO IT'S NOT DREAM), shot the other man. And the man who shot your mother is now dead.

You then noticed two other guys behind the man, both of them seemed like yourage.

You sat there not knowing what to do until the man crouched down to your height.

"Hello you must be Y/N L/N correct?", said the man.

No words came out of your mouth you just nodded. The man then took off his mask and smiled.

"Looks like you're my niece.", he said, smiling warmly.

You usually don't trust people that easy but then you remembered your mom showed you a photo of her brother and it looks just like him.

He then stood up and held his hand out for you to stand up. You took his hand and looked down at you're mom's dead body along with the other man.

"Boys, would you mind taking the suitcases?", your uncle said to them.

They both nodded and grabbed the suitcases. With one of them grabbing the purse of your mom's.

You were very scared and looked up to you're uncle
"What about the bodies?", you say with tears in your eyes.

"It's alright little one, my other friends will clean it up, they are on their way.", he said proceeded to walk away with you three.

As you were walking you kept holding the keychain duck in your hand, trying to breathe normally.

"Hey, so I'm Malcolm! You're cousin!", said one of the boys walking with the suitcases.

"And I'm Karl! His friend!", said the other boy smilingly.

You finally calmed down and introduced yourself too.

Your uncle took you three to a huge house, he opened the door and the first thing you see is a gun.

"Am I safe here now...?"

A/n:

Hey hey hey everyone, hope you like this chapter! I'll try and work on chapter 10 if I can. Have a nice day/afternoon/night, everyone!