0 0 6: The special drawing

"What..? You're moving..?To a different house right? You won't be too far away, right?", he says with a little panic in his voice.

You just stood there in shock not knowing what to do to calm him down.

"Right...y/n..?", he says with sadness and stress in his voice.

You shook your head slowly while looking at the ground.
"I'm sorry Alex...I'm moving to a different state in a week..I'm so sorry..",you say and slowly looked up at him.

Tears started filling his eyes, he looked at different directions to avoid crying then looked at you.
He couldn't help it, a tear has escaped his eye.
He took his arm and tried drying it by rubbing his eyes.

You stood there looking at him crying, you felt bad and started tearing up too. You looked back at the ground, and let your tears fall.

Suddenly you felt his head rest on your shoulder, you looked at Alex, still crying and just lightly pat his back.

"I know it pains you to see me like this y/n. It pains me to see you like this as well.", he said while looking at you, sniffing his stuffy nose then lightly smile.

He then pulled you in for a warm hug.

"I will miss you so damn much y/n/n..", he chuckled after saying that to prevent him from trying not to cry.

You lightly hugged him back, tying to enjoying the moment while it lasted.

He broke the hug and wiped his tears eyes with his arm. He took a deep breath and looked at you.
"Wow so this is the start of summer, what a bullshit, am I right...",he says with his smile turning into a sad face.

"I'll miss you too lex, I promise you I will never ever forget you!",you say as you held your pinky finger up.

He chuckled and intertwines his finger with your's "I'll promise that too y/n/n!".

He then asked if he could help you with packing, of course after that incident you couldn't say no, so you opened the door and let him come in. You took the suitcase and headed to you're room

As you two were walking up stairs, you guys talked about all the fun things you two could've done in the summer.
When you two were in you're room, packing the stuff, you found an old drawing of you and Alex, that he made.

"Yo lex! Look what i found!", you call him.

He turned to you and walked over
"No way! You still have that old drawing from me?! I thought you might have threw it away by now."

You looked at the drawing, in the drawing was
a duck wearing the same beanie as Alex always had on.
You chuckled for a few seconds and decided to give it in an envelope.

"So you're keeping it huh? I could do a better one if you want.", he said while he looks at the drawing.

"Nope! I'm keeping it! And cherish it til we meet again, it's way too special.", you answer to him smirking.

After a few hours of packing it was already 7:35pm and it was starting to get dark, you sat on you're bed and you thought about you moving away.

Alex noticed and sat next to you ruffling you're hair "hey, don't worry I'm absolutely sure we are gonna meet again!", he says trying to cheer you up.

"Well I gotta go back to my place, hehe I'll make some plans on what we can do on you're last day here in Mexico.", he says while getting up.

As Alex goes to the door with you following him behind, he turns to you and gives you another hug. After saying you're goodbye's he left to go to his home.

You went back to you're room and looked at the drawing, all you could do is smile and remember the day you first saw it.

"I promise I'll keep it!"

A/n:

Wooooo chapter 6 is out!! Hope you guys aren't TOO mad at me for making y/n move out😅 Well this is the last chapter for today so have a good day/afternoon/night everybody!