0 1 2: live or die

"Why so?", you ask them, as you scratch your head.

Techno didn't say a word just grabbed his phone and let you watch a video he had.

It was a video of Malcolm and Uncle Mike arguing, Malcolm was yelling and shouting at him.

Suddenly he pulled out a pocket knife and pointed it at his dad, he then started walking closer and closer to him. Your uncle was terrified and even worse he didn't have any weapons with him.

That was it, the video ended there.

"Wait what happened next?!", you demanded to know from them.

Karl lets out a sigh and sat on you're bed facing the ground
"And it had to be on my special day..", he says with stress in his voice.

You turn to techno, about to tear up.

"...look y/n he might be...dead by now...", techno answered trying not to get too sad.

"What...?", you ask him quietly.

He didn't say a word for a few seconds,
then Karl started talking

"He might kill you next...", he said looking at you.

You finally stood up, in shock and looked down at them

"What?! Why?! How much did you two hear?!", you ask them, raising your voice.

"Basically most of it...", as Karl answered quietly.

"What did he say..?", you ask them with an intimated expression.

As they told you everything they heard, you couldn't believe what you heard. Your own cousin killed his own father just to become...the next mafia leader..? Thats selfish of him. Just selfish, that made you realise the reason he kept disappearing today

"Well then, I have to run and hide don't I?", you ask them with frustration.

"Well...I actually know a friend of mine who is also part of another gang, a stronger one.", techno answers as he gets up from sitting on your bed.

You three ended up going to his room,
he took a photo from a drawer and showed you two his friend.

"This is my friend Phil, he's the leader of the gang, Las nevadas.

"What about his other members?", asked Karl.

"Oh yeah let me look if I have..", he says while opening another drawer.

"These are his teammates", he says taking the other photos out.

"There's Tommy, Toby, Ranboo (Idk his real name) Zak, Darryl, Wilbur, Jack, Alexis, Caroline, and Hannah-", as he was cut offed.

"Wait! Who is the Alexis one?", you ask him so suddenly.

"Uh- it's this one", as he takes out a picture of a guy with a beanie with a t-shirt that says Habibi means beautiful

(This is the picture :D )