0 2 0: all jokes

As you three still figuring out what you're trio name will be someone knocked on the door.

You three stayed quiet, it was deadass silent after that knock until you guys heard someone talk on the other side.

"Ehm it's me Wilbur", he says on the other side.

"Oh-"

Alex covers your mouth and held his hand before you.

Karl just on your lap watching you two.

You looked at Alex confuse and moved you're head away from his hand
"What's wrong? It's just Wilbur, I think since it sounds like him", you whisper to him.

"Yeah, what's up with you? Are you like..you know", Karls says as he smirked at him.

Alex just looked at Karl and didn't say a word, he just put his hand away, covering his face with the back of his hand. Karl knew damn well why he did that, his jealousy is raising.

"Alright...hold on Wilbur!", you say getting up and headed towards the door.

"Jealousy jealousy~", Karl quietly and teasingly sings to Alex. Of course, Alex got a little pissed but chuckled to cover it all up.

"Good evening Wilbur, do you need anything?", you ask him as you opened the door. It felt weird that he was up even though it was only your the first day here, you felt like he would be an early bird.

"No, I was just checking on who was awake because I heard multiple people talking on the other side hehe", he says with a rather awkward smile.

You realised that Wilbur was the one sleeping on the other side of the room. "I'm so sorry Wilbur, me, Karl, and Alex are just having a quick talk, you know making my teammate be friends with my childhood best friend?"

"Oh I get it, well may I just see both of them?", he 'innocently' ask you.

You nodded and opened the door wider for him to see the other guys.

"As I thought, Alex, buddy you're here can I talk to you for a quick minute, won't take long I swear", he asks nicely to both you and Alex.

"I'm ok with it", you respond and looked over to Alex who was sitting on Karl's bed with Karl next to him.

"Sure whatever..", he answered annoyedly and stood up and walked over to you and Wilbur.

You raised an eyebrow and looked as the two boys walk out of the room with Alex close the door behind him. You looked over at Karl, who was looking at his nails, you walked over to him and sat on the bed. You realised that he painted his nails you smiled and rest your head on his arm.

Meanwhile with the TNT duo:

"What do you need Wilbur", Alex asked him with a rather cold tone.

"What is wrong with you today? Ever since y/n  and the others came you've been rude..to only me man!"

"It nothing just-.. I don't know but it's nothing", he says trying not to make anything worse, but it did.

"No serious dude, you're never like this, are you trying to...you know impress them?", Wilbur suggested

"What- no I- 'm not trying to impress y/n..", Alex says as his voice became quieter.

"Cmon dude you can tell me anything", Wilbur says as he started to walk over to Alex and bending over to his height.

"Is it because you like them..?"

That sentence made him freeze for a second but he eventually pushed him away
"What if I do? You like them as well", he says actually wanting to punch the hell out of him