0 0 4: Friendship appreciation

After 20 minutes of convincing you to go with Alex, you finally agreed and followed him to the roof.

There you two sat down and watched as the moon shines down to the earth, up, there are the shiny stars in the sky, and down, you see the neighborhood, it was so calming.

You guys talked for about an hour and a half then your eyes started getting heavy, of course, Alex noticed, and as a good friend should he picked you up without even asking you, and slowly and carefully he went back in his room.

Alex pov:

As I saw y/n's eyes getting heavy, me, their best friend wanted to carry them back to the room, they might kill me for not asking but it will be worth it. After all, they aren't ONLY a friend to me.
I put one arm on their back and one arm under their knees. And carried them back to my room inside.
I saw that they were half awake but didn't say anything, they looked very tired.
I tucked them in and gave them a little friendship kiss as a friendship appreciation, I wanted to sleep on the floor with a mattress but someone stopped me.

Your POV:

I felt sleepy and started to fall asleep without even noticing it, suddenly an arm wrapped around my back, and under my legs, it was Alex carrying me back to the room.
Of course, I didn't want that and wanted to punch him for it, but I can't because I was tired, so as he put me on the bed, tucked me to bed, and gave me a friendly kiss and all I can do is give a light smile and was about to fall asleep.
Then I saw Alex about to sleep on the floor with a mattress, of course, I didn't want that at all.

"Yo, Lex you can just sleep next to me." (get those naughty thoughts away, you guys are 13)
, you say in a sleepy voice.
"It's not like we're not best friends so get your ass up here."

"Y/n/n you won't have enough space-", as he was cut off by you.

"I don't give a fuck, we've been friends since 1st grade, now get your ass over here, I don't want any roaches going up your hair.", you say intimidated.

He didn't want to argue so he went up next to you. You faced each other and talked for only 10 minutes or so. Then you two slowly started getting more sleepy. You guys laughed a bit and before going to sleep

"Good night y/n/n..."

"Good night lex.."

A/n:

Well, then it's 11:56 pm in Europa so I gotta sleep. I hope you guys enjoyed it and are sorry it came out late.
Have a good day/afternoon/night