0 1 3: bad idea

TW: blood, gun, death

As you noticed about techno, you also noticed that both ponk and jschlatt weren't there at that moment.
Then techno's knife touched Malcolm's neck.

"Drop the knife Malcolm.", he says in a cold tone.

"Now you're teaming on their side techno? Pathetic", he says as he scoffed off.

You then realised that Niki's and George's grip started to loosen up.
George then got his pocket knife out and gave it to you behind him.

Just about time Niki grabbed Malcolm's gun and threw it away.
Techno stepped back and Malcolm got back to you realising he didn't have his gun anymore.

You kicked him to the counter, on his stomach.
He just laughed it off

"Using the moves I teach you, on me? This is interesting", he says while grabbing a kitchen knife.

You ran up to him tried cutting him but missed, instead he threw the knife at you nearly hit you but ended up pointing at Karl.

You quickly noticed and ran in front of Karl, it ended up stabbing your arm.
Karl stood there in shock, couldn't believe that his own friend got stabbed by his best friend. He quickly pushed Sapnap and Alyssa away from him and ran to you.
He wiped out his tears and grabbed your knife.
You didn't realize that Malcolm grabbed his gun.
He pointed at Karl

"Step away Karl, I don't want my best friend to get shot.", he says smirkingly.

"As if I'll let you shoot your own goddamn cousin, Mal", he says putting his arm in front of you.

You put your left hand on your right arm to stop the bleeding, yet it pains you a lot.

George tried grabbing the gun but got punched in the stomach instead, Dream then came in the scene, grabbed the gun, and pushed Malcolm down.

As Karl turned back to you, you two hear techno calling both of you

"Karl! Y/n! Let's go!", he says while grabbing his keys.

Karl picked you up and ran to the van. While the others distract Malcolm, so they let you three loose.

Karl slowly put you on the seat and put your seatbelt on. While techno got the bandages and gave them to Karl, he was in the driver's seat.

As he started driving, Karl wrapped your arm with the bandages in panic.

"Dude, I'm fine. You know I had worse.", you say trying to calm him down.

He just looked at you, widen his eyes.

"Y/n I love you and all, but you better stop bullshitting me.", he answers as he cut the bandage extra off, and heads to the front to sit next to techno.

You looked at him in shock cause you never heard him swear before, kinda relieved that he did.

As techno started the van, it was completely silent.
He looked pissed off for some reason, and Karl looked guilty.

"Look Techno I'm sorry for being a-", he was cutoffed.

"DAMMIT KARL WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP THEM?!", Techno raises his voice in anger.

"LOOK I'M SORRY I REALLY AM I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING CAUSE I WAS HELD BACK.", Karl yells.

"You said it was for Y/n! Their sake, Karl! You just stood there waiting to get released then you go to them.", techno says after a sigh.

"Dudes I'm fine really. I'm going to be alright, I'm not gonna die so early.", you say trying to calm them down.

For a good 10 minutes, the car was silent.
Until techno finally apologized.
"Karl, I'm sorry for going off on you like that, it was stupid", he says while looking at the road.

"It's fine techno...I'm sorry for being weak there..", as Karl looked at his shoes.

After about 1 hour of driving you started to fall asleep, Karl noticed easily so he gave you his hoodie as a blanket.

Back at the house

"Why the hell did you guys let them get away?! Just because Jschlatt and Ponk aren't here doesn't mean you guys have to act so weak!", he says, pissed off.

"Look, I'm trying to make us a better team. If y/n was in charge you all might be dead in the next ye-", as he was cutoffed.

"Team? You say you're making us a better team?! By betraying a teammate?!", As Alyssa raises her voice.

"You think that betraying our friend, killing them in front of our eyes will make us not feel pity?!", she says while she tightens her fists.

"If you call this a team..then better not count me in, I quit.", she says turning back to leave.

"That's not a very bright idea of you Alyssa", Malcolm says in a cold tone.

"Like hell, I care!", she says while heading to the door.

As Malcolm grabbed his gun and aimed it at Alyssa's head, he pulled the trigger.

All the others watched their friend die in front of them, while her dead body drops on the floor.

They were all frozen and terrified, her blood splattered on the floor.

"Plan a funeral for her or something just get rid of the body already", he says while lighting up a cigarette.

"You're a monster...", said Niki in a quiet tone.

"Nobody leaves the scorpions! Or you'll end up like your friend here.", he says while walking away.

"George...send a message to Karl, now", said Dream covering Alyssa's bloody wound.

"I'm on it Dream.."

A/n:

This is a sad chapter :(
Well, there are more chapters coming that will be even sadder so get ready for them :D
Also, I won't be posting daily as I use too but I'll try if I can since I'm going to be busy.
Have a nice day/afternoon/night!!