0 0 8: see you later

You were in your room with Alex, he kept blabbering about him playing a game you, even though you weren't interested in the game. He said you'll be playing with guns and going on missions.

"Don't stay up too late you two!", yelled your mom from downstairs.

"Yeah ma!", you yell back at her, while watching videos on YouTube with Alex.

"Hey y/n/n should we watch some horror shortfilms now, since it's night.", he says with an evil smile.

You don't get scared easily so you said yes, even though you know damn well he will get scared first.

So you two started watching the videos, with blankets wrapped around your bodies and snacks for both of you.

As you two were watching you looked next to Alex. He looked so focused and trying so hard not to get scared.
As you being you, you decided to scare him. You turned back to the screen and suddenly the screen turned black.

He awkwardly laughed and leaned back, looking at you back and forth.

Perfect opportunity to scare the living crap outta him.

you gasped loudly at him holding him on his shoulders. He jumped of fear then looked at you with widen eyes

"Don't do that man", he scooted away from you a little.

"Pussy, I thought you were the man", you say teasingly.

"I am! That was just one time I got scared! I won't get scared again!", he says in a sassy way.

"Sure you won't", you say and continue watching the other videos.

After watching like 3 films, you only got scared a bit but didn't really get jump scared.
Alex on the other hand did, a lot.

As it was 2 am in the morning you two decided to sleep since it's getting late and you had to go to the airport tomorrow, so you two cleaned up the bed, put the laptop and snacks away, and finally sleep peacefully. Or should I say you did, Alex he....pretty much was too scared to sleep so he ended up sleeping really close to you.

Next day

It was 8 in the morning, you, your mom, Alex, and his parents are at the airport. You were sad yet scared to forget Alex. Of course, Alex didn't want it either but you had no choice. Cause your mom had found a "new job" so you needed to fly to America.
Before saying your goodbyes, Alex hugged you really warm and tight. Tears started flooding your eyes as you grab his back tighter not wanting to let go.

"Well looked like the day has arrived lex", you say with tears in your eyes.

"Hey, it's fine, I swear to god I will never ever forget you!", he says rubbing your cheek to wipe your tears.

You put his hand away from your cheek and gave him a little something.
It's a bracelet with little Safire Crystals on it.

"Wow this looks expensive!", he says looking at your teary eyes.

"Yeah it was", you say, still wiping your eyes.

"Alexis they need to go now, you don't want them to miss their plane do you?", says Alex's mom, patting his back.

Alex looked at his mom then at you.

"Alright! This is goodbye then. Be safe y/n/n!", he said and held his hand out.

You shake his hand while sniffing

"Don't worry", you say trying to smile.

"We'll see each other again one day."

A/n:

Sorry for not posting yesterday I had zero motivation. But I'll post another one today.
Hope you guys liked it so far
Have a nice day/afternoon/night, everyone!