0 1 7: jealous

Los nevados members:

Quackity
Philzaminecraft
Captian Puffy
Hannahxrose
Wilbur Soot
Tommyinnit
Tubbo
Ranboo
The_Eret
Skeepy
Badboyhalo
Jackmanifoldtv
Awesamdude

(There will be new characters added to your team!!)

Alex's pov:

As I answered them, I was looking at the ground and when I looked back up I see Karl smiling with wide eyes, and Techno smirking at me.
Oh god as expected, Karl covered his mouth with his hand and started bursting into laughter.
I turned to Techno, he wanted to laugh so hard but he tried holding it in.

___________________________________________

"We knew you like them", Techno said as he nodded his head.

"Well if you two knew why the fuck do you guys ask?!", Alex complains to them.

"Oh my- holy cow my chest hurts, I never knew I would laugh so hard on that", Karl says as he tries catching his breath, putting his hand on his chest.

"For how long did you like them? Exactly?", Techno asks him while patting Karls back.

"Why the hell do you wanna know?", Alex asked him crossing his arms.

"Just so, we might ask them as well", he replied.

Alex let out a sigh and turned on his PC to play Minecraft to ignore the question.

"Don't try to ignore the question Alex", Techno says as he stood up next to Alex. "Or else we might tell them~", Karl whispers in Alex's ear.

Alex lowkey got goosebumps and answered them while playing.

"Since...I don't know since 8? 9? I don't know", he says as he kept on playing.

"And what do you like about them?", Techno asked. "Dude why the hell does you ask so many questions", Alex says as he turns to Techno.

"Just so, now answer", Techno demanded.

"Fine fine..jeez well I like everything about them. Not to be creepy or anything! Like their smile, their e/c when the sun shined, how they always laugh at my jokes, how they are stubborn yet cares about me, there's a lot of things I like about them", he answered as he slowly smiled on the screen.

"Damn you're in love aren't you?", Techno says jokingly.

"Probably..", Alex says.

"HEH?!", Techno quickly turned to him.

"WHAT?!", Karl yelled as he started to laugh even more. "I was kidding I was kidding!", Alex replies, as he looks at them. "Jeez it was a joke.", he says as he looked back at the screen.

"Mhm as if it was a joke", Karl says as he caught his breath.

"Any other questions?", Alex asks.

"Yeah, do you think they like you back?", Karl asked him.

"Uhhh I don't think so? I don't know you ask them. Probably not though.", he says after an awkward chuckle. "There's a high chance they might like you back", Techno says a joke.

"Really?!", Alex immediately turns to him, with wide eyes.

"Heh, I didn't think you would react like that actually-", he says laughing for a bit.

"Oh goddammit, as if they like me back, since I was a bit of a troubled kid back then", he says after his smile turned into a frown.

"No but actually techno is right, they may like you back!", Karl says as he tried cheering him up.