0 1 0: danger..?

As you saw the gun at a table, you got even more scared, then Karl patted your back.

"Hey don't worry, he has a gun license, you'll be fine.", he says trying to calm you down.

You nodded at him as going inside.

"Karl, Malcolm would you bring them to one of the extra rooms?", said your uncle while filling his gun with bullets.

"Alright!", they say as they drag you upstairs, to the room.

They opened the door and placed your suitcases next to your room.

"So yeah this is your room now, you have a computer so make yourself at home!", Karl says while closing the door behind him and Malcolm.

You looked around your room and flopped on the bed.
You grab your mom's purse and looked at what was inside.
There you find her phone, with a broken screen. Right in her lock screen wallpaper is a picture of you, your mom, Alex, and his mom on the beach. You let out a sigh than a light smile. You miss Alex already. Since the screen was completely broken you couldn't enter the password.
Then you looked at the computer and decided to watch some videos.

"Y/N COME DOWN HERE!", called Malcolm from downstairs.

You quickly got up the second he called you cuz you didn't know if it was bad or good news.

"Yeah?", you respond as you walk down the stairs.

Karl sticked his head out of a room
"We are in the kitchen come here!"

You were confused but went to the kitchen as he said,
There you find your uncle, your cousin Malcolm, Karl and a few other men that are about your uncle's age.

You got nervous and just entered the room,

"Well hello there young y/n, you saw the gun right?", asked your uncle raising an eyebrow, looking at you.

"Yes I did..", you say getting a bit worried about the thought you did something wrong.

"The reason is that we are a mafia gang and I'm the leader of the scorpions", he says

"That's the gang name", Karl whispers next to you.

You just nodded at him not realising he was really close to you.

"So since you're here I'm going to train you, Karl and Malcolm, cause if my time has come. One of you three are going to take place as the new mafia leader, starting tomorrow you three will start training, it's better to train at a young age.", he says as he walks out of the room.

"Hell yeah! We're gonna start train tomorrow! I've waited so long for this moment!!", exclaimed Malcolm with joy.

"Yeah me too! What about you y/n?", asked Karl.

"Yeahhhhh...I guess so but doesn't that means we need to kill people?", you ask him.

"Only if needed", he responds.

"But you'll be fine so don't worry.", says as Malcolm went out of the room.

"what the hell happened today...."

A/n:

Sorry for waiting just for this chapter I was busy yesterday, so I'll try and make chapter 11 today
Have a good day/afternoon/night!!