0 0 5: bad news

30/07/13

You started waking up and moved to your another side, and just see Alex on his phone and is now facing you.

"Oh hello y/n/n, good morning!", he said, in a sorta deep voice, you could tell he woke up not long after you did.

"Good morning lex", you respond and started blinking to get used to the light.

Then you got a ring on your phone.
Alex grabbed your phone and looked at who was calling, turns out it was your mother. He gave the phone to you, confused but didn't say anything.

You looked at the contact and answered the call.

"Good morning ma, I'm at Alex's house right now like I told you yesterd-", you got cut off.

"Honey, I'm sorry to break it to you but you need to come home now.", she said quickly.

"But why tho-", you got cut off again, you looked at your phone and it looks like she hanged up.

Alex was listening and just looks at you confused. You looked back at him, confused as he was but decided to go back home. You two got out of bed and started to changed your clothes.

After a few minutes of walking to you're house and opened the door, Alex decided to wait outside.
As you went inside, and you saw two suitcases. You just became more confused and you started to look for your mom.

Your mom was in the living room facing the window, on the couch, and on the phone.

"Yeah..don't worry I'll make sure they're safe-", she says until she saw you.

"Ma? Why are there suitcases next to the door? Did someone visit?", you asked her, because of all the confusion.

She put the call on hold, got up, and walked over to you. And let out a sigh "honey..we need to move in a week to America, you should start packing, and one of the suitcases is yours.", she said and went back to talk with the person on the phone.

You stood there in shock, of course, you didn't want this at all, you had to move away and what's even worse you and Alex won't be together, hanging out anymore. It gave you so much stress all of the sudden, but you tried to cool it off.

You went outside to tell Alex about it, hoping he wouldn't get too mad, after all, you hated seeing him sad.
As you open the door, Alex saw you he noticed that you were a little stressed out and started questioning about the conversation with your mom.
Then you had to break the news to him.

Alex's POV:

I let out a sigh and kicked a rock to the road.
I saw y/n coming out from the house but with a kinda stressed face, something's up and it's bad. As I question what had happened they didn't answer my questions at all. Instead, they answered with

"I'm moving away lex..."

A/n:

Yeah I know damn well I disappointed some of y'all but you two will see each other soon (probably if you don't die)
I'll try and post some more tomorrow
Well then have a good /day/afternoon/night!