0 1 4: oh hello there

You, Techno, and Karl were still driving in the van. It was about 2 hours of you three driving, you stopped by a few gas stations here and there. Until it got darker and darker, you fell asleep on the back of the van.
As you guys were on the highway, Karl was watching a few videos while eating chips, he got a message from George.

"Oh, a message from George.", he says while munching on his chips.

"Read it out loud", said techno while focusing on the road.

__________________________________________

George :)

G: Karl
You, Techno, and Y/n need to drive as far as possible away from the house
Don't ever come back
It's too dangerous
He killed Alyssa

K: What?!

As Techno heard the text, he drove to the side to stop the van.
He looked at Karl

"What did he say...", he asked as he awkwardly chuckled.

"Alyssa...she's...dead..", Karl answered as he started tearing up.

Techno frozed and just leaned back covering his eyes with his arms, he started quietly crying.

Karl covered his mouth and started to have a breakdown but didn't want to wake you up.

Eventually, you did,

"Huh? What's wrong you two?", you ask them while rubbing you're eyes.

Techno sniffed and let out a sigh, he turned to you wiping his tears, and started talking.

"Malcolm he...killed Alyssa", he says while his voice started to break.

You looked at him then at Karl who was facing his shoes crying so much.

"It's...my fault isn't it..?", you say as tears started forming your eyes.

"No it's not y/n its Malcolms fault", Techno says while sniffing his nose.

"It is Techno! Someone who was our friend, our teammate! Died because of me! I was the target but instead, she got shot!", you say raising your voice while tears started falling on your cheek.

"I'm going to kill Malcolm with my own hands", you say scoffing off.

"I know you will, and we will help too..", said Karl wiping the tears off his eyes.

You lightly smiles and just looked out the window not saying another word.

After another hour, you were on you're phone so is Karl suddenly Techno stopped the Van.

"We are here", he says while taking his seatbelt off.

You got up trying not to move your arm a bit since you're not fully recovered.

"Holy cow this house is huge!", Karl exclaimed.

"Yeah just like ours", said Techno while ringing the doorbell.

"ELLO? Who's this?", someone answered in a British voice.

"Uh, I'm Phil's friend? Who are you?", he asked.

"Oh wait! You're Technoblade, right? Cool! Come in come in", the person answered without letting Techno speak.

"Hello! People!", the boy said as he opened the door.

"Woah you're [y/h]!", he says as he turns to you.

"Umm thanks..?", you say to him.

"Aren't you a bit too young to be in a gang like this", Karl asked, tilting his head.

"Oh, Hehe everyone mistakes me, I'm actually about to be 18 this year, making me 17 now", he says while leading you guys in.

"I'm Toby Smith! And you two are?", he asked while he held his hand out.

"I'm y/n l/n and this is Karl Jacobs", you say as you shake his hand.

"TOBY COME HERE ALREADY", another guy yells in a British voice.

"COMING TOMMY!", as he left to the other room.

Techno sighed and lead us to where ever Toby went.

There, in the living room, you see a guy with sunglasses and a guy with a red and white t-shirt.

"Huh? Who are these two Techno?!", the guy with the red and white t-shirt.

"These are my friends Tommy, y/n, Karl this is Tommy, Toby, and Ranboo.

"Nice to meet you guys", said Ranboo sitting on the couch.

"Hello! Now Toby get your ass over here, let's continue the game!", yelled Tommy at Toby.

Techno let out a sigh and asked all three of them

"Do you guys know where Phil is?"

A/n:

Well well well looks like you met the bench trio, nice! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter,
have a nice day/afternoon/night, everyone!