Chapter 26

Chapter 26🦋

Keith🦋

"You came to see your son huh?" Stacy ghetto ass asked as soon as she opened the door to her place.

I couldn't help but to look her up and down as I walked right by her. She looked like she didn't just give birth to a baby a couple of days ago. Her hair looks freshly done, toes and nails painted, body banging, and her face is still looks as beautiful as ever. I'm not even going to lie...I'm feeling some things.

"Where is he?" I asked taking my eyes off of her and looking around trying to play it off like I wasn't feeling her.

"He's upstairs in his room. Walk slowly because you'll wake him up," She told me as I walked off.

Like she told me to I walked slowly but more so because I have a lot on my mind. This is more of a reason to break it off with Amara because I'll have another child. She wouldn't even want me after this.

I could tell which room he's in because the door had his name or should I say my name on it in blue bubble letters.

"Keith Tyree Powers the II."

I just shook my head. I think it's kind of strange that she named him after me and we're not even together.

I opened the door gently but slowly terrified of whose behind the door. Once I opened the door fully, I crept in and then walked over to his little bed. Once I got to the bed, I held my breath as I looked down at my twin. Down to his nose, lips, eyes, even his head shape this little boy looks just like me. I had to look away because now I'm terrified.

It's true...he is my son. I could have her take a DNA test still, but I can already tell. This is my son and there's no denying that he's mine.

I don't know what to feel right now. I'm happy that I have a son but upset that it's so soon. This wasn't supposed to happen like this.

"He's your twin," Stacy said putting her hand on my back making me tense up.

"We're going to make great parents," she smiled making me shake my head.

"This is all wrong...I can't have two kids. Not right now." I told her.

Her face went from a smile to a nasty mean mug.

"What do you mean not now? He needs his father right now and I know that little girl needs you too. Don't be a deadbeat father right off the bat now," she said to me.

She's right, I can't be a deadbeat. My father didn't raise me that way, but I'm so overwhelmed right now. I don't know how Imma tell Amara or my parents about this situation. Everyone's going to look at me like I'm crazy.

Stacy must've noticed the look on my face because she sat her hands on my shoulders and said, "Don't worry baby, you can stay here until you have it all figured out."

I nodded bent my head before relaxing into her embrace.

***
Amara

"Where is your father?" I asked Kamara like she could answer back.

She just looked up at me with her tiny eyes which are slowly closing and opening.

Keith has been missing since the hospital and I'm really starting to get worried. Did I do something wrong? Is he hurt? Why isn't he here right now?

"What kind of father doesn't bring his girlfriend and baby home. You know usually they set up a whole little surprise party for the baby's first day back home but here you are all alone." Destiny states making me roll my eyes.

I turned around to look at her. She's sitting in the rocking chair I thought would be perfect for Kamara's room.

"Do you ever have anything positive to say? I'm already worried as hell and stressed out. I don't need my best friend saying I told you so," I replied back to her making her hold her arms up in surrender.

"Hey, hey. Don't take your anger out on me. I can admit that maybe I'm being a little insensitive but he's dead wrong for doing this to you," Destiny said.

I nodded my head in agreement. Finally, something I can agree on.

"He's already off to a bad start as a father...." I mumbled as I laid Kamara in her baby bed. She's sound asleep right now.

"I say we gather up all his things and put them outside," Destiny mumbled.

I turned around and gave her a look.

"Now you know his name is on the lease so that wouldn't make sense," I told her.

Her mouth dropped, "Come on, Amara! I know you're smarter than that. Why would you not put your name on the lease? Now he can throw you out whenever. Girl....you know better."

"I know, I know better. I just wasn't thinking when we moved in here. Keith put up most of the money for the place, so I felt like he was more entitled. If anyone should move it's me," I said letting out a sigh.

We moved in such a hurry because of the baby I didn't really worry about anything because Keith took care of it all. Now I feel like I'm in a hole. I can feel it in my soul that something is wrong. There's a reason he's not home with us right now.

Destiny saw the look on my face. I went from having a bland face to looking really upset.

"Look...until you get yourself together, you're always welcomed at my place. I know you really don't want to move back in with your mom so the best I can do is give you a room at my place," she told me making me give her a small smile.

"No, it's okay. It's a lot to take both me and a baby in so I'll figure it out," I answered back to her.

She shook her head, "You two are family. I would never put my god baby and my best friend out on the street. What kind of person do you think I am?"

"Do you think Tamir is going to mind? How are you two doing anyways since we haven't talked much about y'all...." I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

Last time we talked her and Tamir were on the rocks because of something he did. I think they're pretty cute together considering they both like to crack jokes & they both seem like they were friends before they got together.

Destiny instantly looked away and started playing with her fingers which she does when she's nervous.

"We are still going strong, we're even sleeping in the same bed again," she told me making me chuckle.

"Well, that's good but I am going to give Keith till tonight. If he isn't back tonight maybe I'll come over to stay at your place," I replied back to her.

I really don't want to take up no space at her house because I feel like that's me intruding but I will do what I have to in order to survive.

"You want to go stay with auntie Destiny?" I questioned Kamara who's sound asleep.

Just looking at her face just lets me know that I need to do what's best for her. Keith can still see her, but my gut is telling me that somethings going on.

And my intuition is always right...

____________________________________
What do y'all think? Keith going to come to his senses?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ✨