Chapter 11🦋

Chapter 11🦋

Keith🦋

"Do I really have to go?" I asked my mom again for the tenth time since Amara's party a few days ago.

I'm packing for the trip to Jamaica my parents are forcing me to go on. I would be okay with it if Amara wasn't going. Things might be a little awkward after our kiss and besides I heard her moaning my name in her sleep. I'm guessing she had a wet dream about me.

"Keith, you actually should be excited to go on this trip! Going to Jamaica is huge and besides you and Amara can finally stop playing around and fall in love," My mom teased making me throw a pillow at her jokingly.

"That's the last thing I'm trying to do. Who else is going on this trip?" I asked.

"Her friend, Destiny and Tamir are going," my mom replied making me smile.

At least I'll have someone on this trip to have fun with.

"Now don't forget your toothbrush or extra draws," my mom said making me wave her off.

I zipped up my bag before grabbing my phone and laying on my bed.

Once I opened my phone I seen several text messages from Ashley and Stacy. I just ignored them and went to Instagram. The first thing that popped up on my newsfeed is Amara standing in the mirror with the photo captioned "Jamaica, ready." I commented 🤮🤮 before scrolling down my newsfeed. Seconds later she replied back with 🥰🥰.

"Keith, boy, it's time to go!" My dad called from downstairs.

I groaned. This is about to be the longest week of my life. I grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag before going downstairs to leave.

***

"Have fun but not too much fun," My dad said as we did our little handshake. He winked at me before moving out of the way so I could hug mom.

"Be safe and watch out for the girls," My mom engulfed me in a hug.

I nodded my head to reassure her before kissing her forehead.

"We're gonna be fine," I told her.

"Don't forget to take a lot of pictures. I can't believe I'm even sending you off by yourself," Mom said shaking her head.

"Don't worry, we'll be okay. Most of the things we are going to be doing are either on the resort or really close by," Amara assured my mom walking up from behind me.

"Hi sweetie," My mom pulled her into a hug.

We both greeted each other's parents in unison because we've known them our whole lives.

"Your flight is leaving soon! Is everyone here?" Amara's mom said as we looked around.

By now both Tamir and Destiny are both here.

"Yes," several of us said at the same time.

They announced our flight and we all start gathering our bags.

"You remember what I said," My mom said eyeing me.

I nodded my head.

"Everything's gonna be good," I told her.

Amara's mom each handed us a ticket as we made our way to the entrance of the plane single filed.

"Man, I can't believe we're going to Jamaica," Tamir said with an amused look on his face.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I heard the water there is beautiful," I mentioned to him.

"It is, my grandmother went there years ago and she couldn't stop talking about it. Finally nice to experience it for myself," Destiny added in.

"What are you excited for?" Destiny asked Amara whose clearly trying to avoid looking in my direction.

She turned and finally looked me in my eyes before replying, "We're suppose to go on this ATV thing around the resort. It's suppose to be really cool," She told us.

"Okay, best trip of 2018." Tamir said making Destiny giggle.

We finally reached the front of the line where the lady at the entrance stamped our ticket and we made our way onto the plane.

I looked down at my ticket to see that my seat is G8 and I began looking around for it.

Once I found it I nodded my head excitedly as I seen that it was a window seat. Window seats are always the best seats.

I put my small duffle bag up ahead before taking my seat making sure to have my headphones in my pocket.

I heard someone groan as I looked over to see Amara staring down at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Can I have the window seat?" She asked doing that thing with her eyes that make them large.

I scoffed, "No, this my seat."

I shook my head.

"Pleaseeeeeee, it makes it easier for me to fly," She begged now making an adorable pouty face.

I smacked my lips, "Fine," I got up from the seat making sure to eyeball her to let her know I'm upset.

"Thank you, Kenneth," She said throwing me off guard.

"What did you just call me?" I asked staring at her as she sat down in the window seat.

"Kenneth," She chuckled.

"Oh hell nah, I'm moving seats. Tamir, can we trade seats?" I asked looking over at him and Destiny who are sitting across from us.

"Hell no, I am not sitting next to her," Tyree called back as he put his headphones in.

"Looks like I'm stuck sitting next to you," I grumbled as Amara let out a laugh.

***

Amara🦋

"Are your ears popping?" I asked Keith who has a weird look on his face.

He nodded his head.

"This is weird," He mumbled.

"First plane ride?" I questioned him.

He nodded his head, "Haven't been anywhere this far from Sacramento," He told me.

"I've been on a couple of plane rides but nowhere this exciting, I have always dreamed about going to Jamaica," I replied back.

"Oh really?" He asked looking over at me.

I nodded my head, " Jamaica's where my parents are from. When I was little they use to tell me stories about their childhood here. I was only four or five but I remember them stories to this day," I said to him.

"Why did they leave?" He questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no clue they still won't tell me the story,"

We were silent for a minute or two.

"Look lets not hate each other on this trip. I just want to have fun and experience some things. We can't do that if we're not on good terms," I said to Keith.

He nodded his head in agreement, "Just for this trip," He stuck his hand out.

"Just for this trip," I repeated shaking his hand.

________________________________

Tamir and Destiny in the mm.❤️

What do y'all think is gonna happen on this trip?🤔

Where's your dream vacation?✈️

Btw Keith isn't famous in this book so certain things aren't gonna be the same as they are in real life.😬

Comment below⬇️

Vote please❤️

Follow also🤪

Xoxo - Msfanfictional👑