Chapter 12

Chapter 12🦋

Amara🦋

I jumped awake once I heard the flight attendant announce that we were landing in thirty minutes. For a 6 & 1/2 fight it did seem longer. My back is cramped just from sitting up straight for so long. I looked down next to me to see Keith's head laying on my shoulder. He's knocked. Since we're on good terms I decided to just nudge him instead of pushing him so he would wake up.

"We there yet?" Keith asked voice deeper than usual.

"Nope, still have half an hour till we land but you might as well get up now," I replied back to him.

"Look," I pointed out the window as we got lower and lower to the ground.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be great," He said gazing out the window.

To think we're gonna be in Jamaica with no parents, no one to supervise us at all.....might just get into some trouble.

Eventually it was time for us to land.

"Landing is so much better than taking off," Keith stated making me shrug my shoulders.

"I actually enjoy the taking off part except for the ear popping, that's just annoying," I responded back.

Once the flight attendants announced that we could grab our things and get off the plane Keith wasted no time grabbing our carry on bags and heading to the front of the plane to get off.

We caught up to Destiny and Tamir who are just excited as Keith and I are to see Jamaica.

"So what did y'all talk about on the plane?" Destiny whispered as we made our way to baggage claim.

"Nothing, we were both sleep most of the time," I replied back to her.

"Hmmmm," She replied back.

I just so happen to make the mistake of telling her Keith kissed me and now she thinks that something's going on with us which there's not.

"I see my bag," Tamir stated as he was the first one to see his.

We watched as he walked around to grab his bag off of the revolving machine and he failed miserably. He tried to grab it but the wheels of his suitcase made it fall on the ground.

"Okay now that wasn't suppose to be that hard," Tamir stated making both Destiny and I laugh.

"Mine is right there," I pointed to my suitcase which just came out.

"I got it," Keith stated. With one swift motion he grabbed it up and gave it to me.

"Aww look at him getting your luggage for you," Destiny cooed making me roll my eyes at her.

"Tamir, can you grab mine?" Destiny asked Tamir who gave her a look.

"I could barely get mine," He replied back making me laugh.

"I'll get both of ours," Keith said going to grab his and hers.

"See he grabbed yours too," I looked over at Destiny.

"But he offered to grab mine because he was getting his," Destiny whispered back.

Touché.

"Let's go, my mom said we'll have a car waiting for us," I told everyone as we gathered our things.

Our resort is ways away from the airport so by the time we get there it's gonna be seven or eight.

We walked outside to be greeted with a sign saying "Amara" on it.