Chapter 4

Chapter 4 🦋

Keith🦋

Day 2 of the baby project 🦋

"Amara, get the baby." I groaned rolling over on my little pallet on the floor.

I don't know why I always give Amara the bed I always wake up in pain when I sleep on the floor.

"You get the baby." she replied back barely above a whisper.

I groaned before getting up and walking over to the baby with my eyes still closed. I was walking fine when I tripped over something making me fall flat on my face.

All I heard for the next for seconds was the sound of Amara laughing.

"I see your still clumsy." Amara said making me roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up and next time don't leave your shoe in the middle of my floor." I told her walking over to the baby who's still in his car seat.

"I'll try not to." She mumbled closing her eyes.

Seeing that the baby wasn't wet or hungry I just rocked the baby until he became silent.

The bad part about waking up in the middle of the night is that I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep. I looked at my clock to see that it's three in the morning.

I shook my head before going to sit down in my chair.

My eyes drifted over to Amara as I watched her sleep. She looks so innocent too bad she hates me. There's a difference between us saying I hate you to each other. I don't actually meant it whereas she says it like she really does.

"Amara..." I called out making her turn over with her eyes still closed.

"AMARA!" I yelled louder.

Still no response.

I got up and went over to her laying on the bed.

I softly smacked her on her face.

"Keith, leave me alone." She said finally opening her eyes.

"I can't sleep." I told her making her shoot daggers at me with her eyes.

"Okay...? I can't sleep cuz you're bothering me." She replied back making me roll my eyes.

"Remember when we use to watch old 90's music videos until I fell back asleep?" I asked her.

For a second I seen a small smile on her face then it was replaced with the same mean face she always gives me.

"Well everything doesn't revolve around you anymore." She stated making me shake my head.

"Why are you so damn mean?" I asked her making her look me in the eye.

I got back on my pallet and laid down facing away from her.

The room remain silent for a couple of minutes before she started talking.

"Do you wanna watch videos?" Amara asked secretly making a smile creep up on my face.

"Yes, I want to." I replied back to her grabbing my laptop off of my dresser.

She got down on the floor and laid next to me.

I instantly turned on my laptop and went to google chrome.

Once I got to YouTube I typed in Amara's favorite song "I wanna be down" the remix by Brandy.

Growing up with her has taught me all the things she dislikes and likes. Most of the time I got annoy her by using everything she dislikes against her.

For the first time since she has been over my house she smiled.

"Yeah...I know you love this song." I said as we watched the video play out.

She rolled her eyes while keeping them on the screen. Soon she began softly singing along to the song.

After that we switched over to some New Edition which is my personal favorite then to some Aaliyah which we both enjoy and then A Tribe Called A Quest. I soon felt myself starting to drift all.

***

The next day I woke up nearly on top of Amara. I quickly got off of her and moved to the other side of the room.

Ew.

I looked at my clock to see that school starts in an hour.

"Amara, wake up, it's time for school." I told her throwing a pillow off of the bed at her head.

"Okay." She said softly turning her head to face away from me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and then headed into my bathroom.

I got in the shower for a good fifteen minutes before hopping out to hear the baby crying.

I sighed before wrapping a towel around my waist and going out into my room.

"I got him." Amara said fully dressed in some clothes.

Amara looked up to see me only in my towel and got this look in her eye. I've never seen her with this facial expression ever.

"Hurry up and get dress. I wanna be at school before eight."She stated before looking away.

I shook my head at her before grabbing some clothes and going into the bathroom.

Something's definitely going on with her and I want to find out what's bugging her.

***

"Ooo someone got a crush." I teased Amara.

I just got down witnessing her eye this guy named Tristan. He's a pretty nice dude so they would be good together.

"Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about." She replied back to me as we headed to class.

I was walking behind her when I felt a hand tugging on my hand. I turned to see Ashley standing in front of me.

"Keithhhhhh." She whined in the most annoying voice.

"What Ashley?" I asked her not wanting to be bothered this early in the morning.

"I missed you last night. Are you free tonight?" She asked me.

"I--" She cut me off.

"Good, my front door will be unlocked baby, can't wait to taste that chocolate thunder." She giggled kissing my cheek and running off.

She did not just say that....

She's definitely cut off.

________________________________

Keith and Amara in mm.😍😍😍

Sorry I've been gone so long but I'm back with so many ideas for this book!😩

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🦋