Chapter 16

Chapter 16🦋

Keith 🦋

Amara is definitely tryna start something with this sundress on. Her butt sitting up real nice.

Amara punched my arm as she now walked side by side with me as we got escorted to our table.

"Eyes up here," She gestured to her eyes.

I nodded my head before wrapping my arm around her and placing my hand over her butt. She jumped making me let out a low laugh.

Once we made it to the table I pulled out a chair for Amara before sitting down. My hands instantly went to her hand which is placed on her thigh.

"You two look extra cozy," Destiny retorted eyeing Amara.

Damn Tamir has a big ass mouth.

"Us? Look at y 'all," Amara stated making me chuckle.

"Here are your menus, I'll give you time to take a look at them," The waiter said before walking away.

"I mean y 'all are the ones that had a great night.." Tamir stated making me roll my eyes.

"I swear I'm beating your ass when we get back to the hotel, you talk too much," I mumbled making a smirk appear on Tamir's face.

"Tamir, you never mind your own business," Amara added in kicking him under the table.

"Hey, there's no need to get physical. I'm just glad y 'all are finally realizing your true feelings for each other," Tamir replied back making a kissy face.

Destiny giggled, "You're so childish,"

Now I kicked Tamir under the table making him glare at me.

"See y'all belong together," He looked at both of us meaning mugging.

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out checking to see who sent me a text to see that it was Stacy.

I opened up the message to instantly be hit with a naked picture. I looked over to see Amara glance at my phone as I tried to exit out of the message.

"Exit damn it," I mumbled before it finally went off screen.

Amara had a smirk on her face as she shook her head.

"That wasn't what it look like," I told her.

She waved me off, "You don't have to explain yourself to me. It's not like we're together or something,"

I don't know why but that kind of made me feel some type of way.

I tried to grab her hand but she pushed my hand away.

***

All throughout dinner Amara stayed quiet even when Destiny tried to talk to her she was silent.

I know she feels some kind of way about the photo so I decided to go to her hotel room.

I had to knock three times due to her being in the shower but once she answered the door she was in her robe.

"What do you want?" She asked wrapping her robe around her body tighter due to the slight breeze she's probably feeling now.

"I want to talk," I answered back to her.

"Well I'm going over to Destiny's room so we can have a little girl time," Amara retorted.

I didn't say anything as I continued staring into her eyes.

"Okay come in," She grumbled opening the door wider so I can slip in.

As I walked into her room it's filled with the smell of perfume. I went over to her bed and sat down as she stood standing in front of me.

"What did you want to talk about because like I said I have to go," She spat making me give her a look.

"I just want to apologize for earlier. I didn't know that she was gonna send me a naked picture and besides we broke up weeks ago after the movie theater incident," I explained to her.

"Like I said before, you don't have to explain or apologize to me. I'm not your girl. I knew what I was getting into when I came into your room. I just thought it would be cool to lose my virginity in Jamaica," She told me.

"Well just so you know I currently have no hoes or any other attachments so I can do this whenever I want to," I grabbed her hand pulling her onto my lap before smashing my lips into hers.

She kissed me back as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Destiny is still waiting for me," She said in between the kisses.

"Lets make her wait longer," I replied back as I flipped her over so I'm on top.

***

Amara🦋

"It is midnight," Destiny said once she opened the door.

I walked into her room and plopped onto her bed without making eye contact once.

"I'm sorry, I kind of lost track of time when I was in the shower," I lied looking at her.

She gave me the look that says "Bitch stop lying."

"I'm not lying," I lied again.

She came over to the bed and threw a pillow at my head.

"I can't believe you keep lying to me. Wanch," She threw another one making me bust out laughing as I try to dodge it.

"So....he must got good dick if he has you over here lying to me," She joked plopping down onto the bed next to me.

"It wasn't all that," I waved her off making her mouth drop.

"Now you got to be lying. No offense but Keith looks like he swangin that thang girl," Destiny said making me bust out laughing.

"And you sadly you don't have anything to compare it to," She added in.

"Okay, okay, I lied. It was amazing like actually it was more than amazing. It was phenomenal," We both busted out laughing.

"And now I can't stop thinking about him," I added in making Destiny's mouth pop open in a shape of an o.

"Girl don't tell me you're dickmatized..." Destiny said making me give her a look.

"Dickma--what?" I asked her.

"Dickmatized. Right now, you can't stop thinking about him, then you're gonna be feening for him. Eventually you're gonna be on his tops all day. Wondering where he's at...who he's with...and what he's doing. Dick is the strongest drug right next to crack," Destiny explained to me as she sat criss cross applesauce (lol).

I smacked my lips, "Girl what the hell are you talking about?" I laughed.

"You laughing but I'm dead ass serious. Watch he's gonna have you eating out of the palm of his hand," She stated pretending to eat out of the palm of her own hand.

"Shoot or maybe it's gonna be the other way around. You'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand. Call it pussymatized."

________________________________________________________________

Keith and Amara in the mm.😍

Sorry for the wait loves. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.❤️

Who do you think is gonna fall for each other first?🧐

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️