Chapter 7

Chapter 7 🦋

Amara 🦋

"Your zippers still down," I said making Keith's eyes widen as he zipped it up.

The movie we watched was funny as hell but the whole fiasco with Keith and Monte threw me off.

"Keith, can you give me a ride home? My parents aren't home and I'm gonna be sooo lonely," Stacy said making me gag.

Keith walked over to her and then they walked off leaving Monte , Gina, & I standing here.

"She's such a hoe," Gina stated making me chuckle agreeing with her.

"Shut up, you're just hating," Monte said moving over towards me.

"Ain't nobody hating I'm telling the truth. We just picked her up from some other dude's house before coming here. She's playing Keith," Gina told me making me shake my head.

Dirty as hell.

I shrug my shoulders.

"If she's a hoe then he's gonna have to find out himself besides he has a couple of side pieces too," I replied back to her.

"Shit we need to keep in contact so I can see how this plays out," Gina said making Monte laugh.

"You are a mess, besides I'm the one that should be keeping in contact with you," Monte said licking his lips as he slid his arm around my waist.

I scrunched up my face.

First of all, he isn't anywhere near cute. Second, his personality is straight trash because he's conceited as hell. Third, his breath is kicking. 😷 I thought it was funny how he was trying to talk to me while we were in the movies.

I tried to remove his hand from around my waist but he pulled me closer.

"I'd rather not keep in contact with you," I stated putting my hand on his chest to move him back.

"Monte, get off the girl damn!" Gina said grabbing his arm.

"Come on man, just slide me your number," he mumbled growing irritated.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I heard Keith's voice and then he punched Monte in the face.

Monte had a shocked look on his face as he finally let go of me and he stared at Keith.

"You know what I'm tired of your shit," Monte said as he punch Keith back in the jaw.

Keith seem unfazed before he tackled Monte to the ground and full fledge fight started.

I watched merciless as Keith beat the hell out of Monte. I mean hey the guy deserves it. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Stacy's just running around screaming for someone to stop the fight as Gina and I just stood there lowkey cheering Keith on.

Finally when they are pulled apart we were all escorted out.

"This nigga is crazy!" Monte yelled as he stormed off.

"Well that's my ride," Gina said following after him.

"Bye baby, I'll call you to make sure you're okay," Stacy quickly kissed his cheek before running off after them.

Keith and I just stood there staring at each other for a minute.

...

"What was that?" I asked Keith with an eyebrow raised.

"I seen the way he was grabbing on you. I was just trying to help you out. I didn't mean to kick his ass like that but he had it coming," Keith stated as we walked off heading towards his car.

"And while we were watching the movie?" I questioned him.

"Again I seen the uncomfortable look on your face. I've known you for most of your life, I know when someone's getting on your nerves or if you're pissed off about something," he explained to me.

I looked at him with side eyes with a smirk on my face.

"Don't think I like you or something with your flat ass," Keith stated before getting into the car.

Is my butt really flat? I know my butt's not like Stacy's butt but I don't think it's flat.

I rolled my eyes before getting into the passenger seat.

"I wish he would've beat your ass," I snapped back at Keith making him laugh.

"Like that would've happened," Keith stated.

He started up the car and pulled off.

While he drove I instantly started messing with the radio before deciding to use the aux so we could listen to my music.

Naked by Ella Mai came on making me get hype. I turned the music up as I started to sing along to the song.

"Turn that gay shit down," Keith said as he turned the music all the way down.

I looked over at him mean mugging him.

"What? I'm not about to be driving around with some girl singing about loving her while she naked when obviously you have to be naked to make love," Keith said making me punch his arm.

"You sound so stupid. Leave me alone and let me listen to my music," I told him as I turned the music up.

"You made me miss the song," I added as I restarted the song.

Keith sighed as he focused on driving.

***

"So you're gonna keep the baby tonight?" I asked Keith as he pulled up in front of my house.

"I can keep him but he'll be all yours tomorrow night," Keith retorted.

"Yay! I have episodes of OITNB to catch up on anyway," I said to him.

"Yeah you do that," Keith replied back as he started messing with his jaw.

"What's wrong?" I questioned him.

"Monte got me pretty good in the jaw," he answered.

"Awww poor Keith got socked in the jaw," I teased.

"That was literally the only lunch he got in," Keith said.

"Well if you want to you can come in for some ice. You do have a little while till you get home," I told him.

Keith literally lives on the other side of town. His neighborhood is filled with rich whites folks whereas my neighborhood is filled with middle class and a few lower class minorities.

He nodded and we got out of the car. Once we got up to my house , I unlocked the door , and then we walked in.

I was greeted with my Aunt's dog Marty which means she probably went on vacation somewhere.

"Mom! I'm home!" I called from the front door.

Most likely my dad is at work because he works nights.

Keith followed me as I headed to the kitchen.

"A bag of peas or ice in a bag?" I asked.

"Bag of ice," Keith replied.

I grabbed a plastic bag and began filling it with ice once I was finished I handed the bag to him and he held it against his jaw.

"Shit," Keith hissed.

"Thanks for taking a punch for me," I said sincerely.

"Anytime kid, anytime,"

________________________________
Stacy in mm..

What do you guys think?

Comment below
Vote please
Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🦋