Chapter 3

Chapter 3 🦋

Amara🦋

Day 1 of the baby project🦋

"I can't take the baby." Keith stated making me give him a look.

"Too late, I'm already at your front door." I told him as I knocked on his door.

I hung up the phone as I waited for someone to answer the door.

Keith's mother answered the door with a bright smile on her face.

His mother always seems to be happy every time I see her.

"Hi Amara." She said instantly moving to the side so I could come in.

"Hi Mrs. Powers, is Keith home?" I asked her with a innocent smile on my face.

"Yes, he is. He's right upstairs. When did you have a baby?" She questioned looking down at the baby carrier.

I laughed goofily.

"It's not my real baby just a fake baby. I have this baby project in child development and Keith is the baby's daddy." I said making her laugh.

"Sounds fun, Keith loves kids so this project should be a piece of cake for him." His mother stated making me give her a look that instantly went away.

Keith loves kids? We must be talking about two different Keiths here.

"Yeah...It was nice chatting with you. I'm gonna head up to his room now." I told her.

"Okay, don't get any ideas now." She stated winking at me.

I almost wanted to gag when she said that. The last thing I would ever do with Keith is THAT.

Ignoring her creepy grin I went upstairs to Keith's room. Without knocking I just opened his door and walked in.

"I wish you'd knock before you come into my room." Keith growled as I walk into him standing in front of his mirror with just his draws on.

"I did tell you I was coming over didn't I?" I asked him as I sat the baby on the bed.

He has been pretty quiet all night except when he needed a diaper change earlier in class. Keith and I still haven't decided on a name yet because he wants the baby to be a Jr and I like the name Tristan.

"You knock on every single door in this house except mine is that because you wanna see me naked or what? You don't have to keep walking in, I could just show you if you want it that bad damn." Keith stated as he turned around with his hands on top of his boxers.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Again with this arrogance...Not everyone wants you and I definitely don't want your sorry ass." I told him honestly.

"Hmm keep trying to make yourself believe that." He replied back.

Before I could reply the baby started crying.

I turned the carrier so he's facing me.

"Aww what's wrong with the little baby?" I asked in my baby voice.

I cradled him like a real baby as I reached for the diaper bag.

"Here let me see him." Keith suggested holding his arms out.

"Don't you think you should get dressed first and where do you think you're heading off to?" I asked him.

Keith rolled his eyes and walked off to get dressed.

I grabbed the bottle out of the bag and put it into the baby's lips. It made this chiming noise and then the baby went silent.

I sighed before putting the baby back in the carrier.