Chapter 6

Chapter 6 🦋

Keith 🦋

"Cunt," I replied back.

"Pussy," She retorted as she sat across from Me on the opposite couch.

"Bitch,"

"Hoe,"

"Slut,"

"You sir have gotten me confused with yourself," Amara said mean mugging me.

"Yeah you might be right," I stated winking at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Keith, I hate you," she answered back.

"And I love you," I stated with my sarcasm evident.

"Amara! Keith! My mom called from in the kitchen.

Amara shot me a nasty look before grabbing the baby and going into the kitchen.

I got up and followed after her.

"Let me guess...it's time to eat," I said rubbing my hands as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes with your greedy butt," my mom chuckled.

Nothing I love more than a home cooked meal especially being made by my mama.

When we walked over to the table it was already set and the plates were already filled. My pops sat on the other side of the table leaving a space for my mom and of course Amara and I sat on the other side.

"We got to pray so don't start eating yet," my mom said as she cleaned up a bit before sitting down in her seat.

"Bow your heads and hold hands," she instructed taking Amara's hand in one of her hands and pops hands in the other.

I took pops hand and gradually took Amara's hand who looked like she'd rather eat dirt.

I squeezed her hand tightly on purpose as my mom started the prayer. She returned it by pinching my finger so hard I swear she took some of my skin off. I kicked her gently from under the table.

"Amen," my mom said and we all repeated after her.

Once I opened my eyes I immediately checked out the finger she pinched and noticed that it's really red.

I looked towards her to see a grin on her face.

"What are you looking at boy? Better eat before your food get cold," my pops said making me nod and pick up my fork.

My mom cooked some pork chops with a side of macaroni, green beans, and real mash potatoes. I only eat real mash potatoes. 😛

I dug right in but was stopped when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out to see I have a text from Stacy, the girl with the banging body, and saw that she wanted me to go to the movies with her and her friends. I texted her back that I was down and looked up at my mom and dad.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could go to the movies with some friends, we want to go see this new funny movie that just came out." I asked them.

"Yeah, you can go but you have to take Amara with you," my mom stated making me look at her with wide eyes.

"It's time you two start spending some quality time together," my father stated making my mouth drop.

"Can't she stay and watch the baby. She's good at taking care of the baby," I replied back to them.

"No, we'll watch the baby. You two can go out and have some fun just be home before midnight," my mom replied back to me.

I groaned looking over at Amara who looks even more upset than I do.