Chapter 13

Chapter 13🦋

Amara🦋

"Keith, I swear if you get water in my hair one more time," I complained as I splashed some water at him.

He gave me a look before splashing me again.

"That's it, I'm going up to my room," I said before getting ready to leave out of the water.

"No, then I'm gonna be bored," He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to him.

We are now chest to chest.

"Move," I mumbled trying to get out of his grip.

"Nope," He popped the p.

"You stank now move," I pushed him away.

"That's a lie," He replied back before dipping his head into the water.

He went under water leaving me staring at Destiny and Tamir who are further down the beach.

Keith remained under the water for a good ten seconds before he jumped out of the water behind me.

"Keith, stop scaring me!" I snapped making him laugh.

"I got an idea," He said.

"What is it...?" I asked really not wanting to know.

"Lets play truth or dare," Keith said making me give him a raised eyebrow.

"Come on, It's like ten and we have nothing to do," Keith stated making me groan.

"Fine, lets ask them if they want to play," I said about to head towards where Destiny and Tamir are.

Keith grabbed my wrist, "Nah, you and I can just play," He said.

"It'll be a lot more fun if all of us were playing though," I replied back.

"They're off in their own little world lets not cock block," Keith said making me smack my lips.

"Well if I'm not getting none they not either," I said making Keith laugh.

"You're so petty. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

Definitely not picking truth because I don't want him asking me any goofy questions.

"Dare," I replied back.

"Knew you were gonna pick that...mmmmm. Lets see," He said trying to pretend like he's thinking hard.

"I'm gonna give you an easy one. I dare you to slap Destiny," He said making me roll my eyes.

"You would dare me something so stupid," I said making him laugh.

"I love a good cat fight and you can't tell her you're gonna slap her either. Just lay it on her, I want a reaction out of her," Keith explained.

"What do I have to do if I don't do it?" I asked him.

Wrong question.

He must've been thrown off guard by that question, "Okay, if we don't do the dares then we to kiss a body part of the person who asked the person to do the dare,"

"Why do you get to make all the rules?" I asked him.

"Because I started the game now are you gonna slap her or what?" He asked.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"There, you happy?" I asked him.

"Now, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Truth, I have nothing to hide...." Keith responded back as he put his hands on the back of his head lowkey trying to flex.

"If you had a chance would you mess around with Destiny? We're playing a fair game here so be honest." I asked him seriously.