Chapter 18

Chapter 18🦋

Keith🦋

"What a great way to end the trip," I said sarcastically as we all piled into Tamir's hospital room.

"Shut up man, I could have lost my life," Tamir mean mugged Keith as he laid in the hospital bed with a broken arm and leg.

"I'm just messing with you," I said playfully mushing his head.

"I thought you were gonna die because that was the craziest shit I've ever seen," Destiny stated shaking her head.

Tamir put his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Awww you were worried about Big Daddy huh?" Tamir joked with an amusing look on his face.

"Yeah, you should've heard her earlier going on and on about how she was so scared about what might happen to you. She was in tears," Amara added in making Destiny glare at her.

"She lying, I just had something in my eye earlier," Destiny said making us chuckle.

"Nah but all jokes aside I'm glad you're okay and if y'all don't mind can we have a few minutes alone?" Destiny asked making us nod.

Amara and I left the room to go out and wait in the waiting room.

"Aye Keith," Amara called making me look at her.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"After we leave Jamaica, what's gonna happen between us?" She questioned making me stop breathing.

I knew this question was coming, I knew it. Honestly, I haven't really thought about it. I just knw that I want things to go back to the way they were but that can't happen. I never been the type to tie myself down to one person and I'm not looking to start now.

"Keith..." Amara said slowly waving her hand in front of my face.

"What?" I snapped out of it.

"I asked you a question...what's gonna happen between us after we leave?" She asked again.

I shrugged my shoulders.

I know what I'm about to say is going to hurt her.

"I think things should go back to the way that they were..."I stated staring her in the eyes.

At that moment I could see all the happiness wash out of eyes and disappointment replaced it.

"What do you mean things should go back to the way that they were? I thought this was fun, I thought we were having fun. Is it me? Am I not good enough to be your girlfriend? What's wrong with me?" Amara blurted out several question causing her voice to rise.

Several people in the waiting room turn the heads so they're all staring at us.

I looked around embarrassingly before taking Amara's hand and leading her to an empty room.

"Look, Amara. There's nothing wrong with you. Trust me, I've enjoyed every single night here with you," I gently squeeze her back as I stand towering over her.

Amara looked up at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes making me regret my decision.

"I just don't want to be tied down. This thing we have going between us is perfect the way it is, I just don't want to be in a relationship," I told her instantly regretting what I said.

"Oh so you're saying you want to fuck me and be able to fuck other girls too huh? You don't want to be in a relationship but you want to reap all the benefits of being in one with me huh? Well too bad nigga!" She said before slapping me in the face.

Why I gotta be a nigga now?

Before she could walk away I grabbed her arm pulling her back towards me. Before she could complain I pulled her in for a kiss. She put her hand on my chest pushing me a little but soon gave up as she started kissing me back.

The kiss lasted for a while before I pulled away.

"See you can't be kissing me like that then wanting to remain friends," She said smacking her lips.

I shrugged my shoulders before I started laughing, "You're in love with me so there's no way you're gonna leave me alone. So you might as well just go along with what I'm saying," I joked making her smack me.

"Aye you gone quit putting your hands on me little girl,"

"I'm not in love with you!" She snapped smacking her lips.

I could tell she was lying because she started to look everywhere but at me.

"Now, I FEEL like THAT crush I had ON you NEVER really WENT away BUT it WAS buried UNDER all THAT hate I had FOR you, I can FEEL it RESURFACING." I mocked her making her mean mug the hell out of me.

"What about that phony ass story about you liking me when we were younger? Or did you say all that just to get into my pants" She questioned with hurt in her eyes.

"..it's exactly what you just said it was. Phony,"

"You know what I don't wanna speak to you, look at you, or even smell your ass again," She said walking away from me. This time I let her.

Maybe it's better this way, maybe it's better if we hate each other. Or maybe I just can't admit that I love her.

________________________________

Keith and Amara in the mm.😍

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS

It's been a while, I know.😩

Let me know what y'all think about the chapter.🌸

Comment below😩

Vote please💕

Follow also💗

Xoxo - Msfanfictional👑