Matt imagine

You weren't a party person. Your typical Saturday night involved a cup of tea and a good book, but not tonight. Tonight you were at a party, yes a party but it wasn't just any party. It was being hosted by the one and only, Cameron Dallas. You may be wondering why I was invited to Cameron Dallas' party. Well the answer is actually rather simple, you and Cam had been friends for ages and he finally decided it was time for you to meet his Magcon friends. Long story short, you were at Cam's party, and you were all alone.

You desperately scan the room for a familiar face, but sadly, you find no one. You place your drink onto the table and take a seat on the rather empty couch. You play a few games on your phone, trying to pass the time. You feel the seat beside you sink, signifying that someone sat down beside you. "Can I help yo-Oh, hey Matt." You say, recognizing one of Cam's friends.

"What's up?" You say, shoving your phone in your back pocket.

"Nothing really." He replies.

An awkward silence surrounds you two and you shift around in your seat. "So, enjoying the party?" You ask, desperately trying to break the silence.

"It's not bad. You?"

"I'm not a party person." You state simply.

"Then why are you here?"

"Cam forced me to come, you know how persistent he is!" You say, causing Matt to giggle.

"He always has to get his way, doesn't he?" Matt says through giggles.

"That sounds like Cam. How's Magcon going?" You say in an attempt to keep the conversation going. Even though you just met Matt, you enjoyed talking to him.

Matt launches into some story about an elevator and you only half listen. You sit there, mesmerized by Matt; the way his mouth moves and how his eyes light up when he smiles. His cute little laugh and how he runs his hand through his hair. He had you in an trance.

"Y/N?" Matt calls out and you jump a little.

"Hmm?"

"You seemed a little out it, you okay?" Matt asks, a small smirk on his lips,

"Oh yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?" You nod, letting out a quiet sigh.

:Y/N!" Cameron singsongs over the music, skipping into the room. "Oh good, Matt's here. We're going to play truth or dare or something and you guys are joining, ok?" Cam says, grabbing onto to your arm and dragging you with him, not even letting you respond.

"I guess we're playing truth or dare." Matt says chuckling, sitting beside you in the circle.

"I guess so."

The game goes on for a while with you only getting asked once or twice. "This is boring." Taylor whines. "Let's play something else!"

"Like what?" Nash asks.

"How about '7 Minutes in Heaven'." Someone suggests and a chorus of yes' fill the room. You start to get nervous, it was bad enough playing truth or dare, and now they want you to play 7 minutes in heaven? Your mind started to race, and your palms start to sweat.

"You okay Y/N?" Matt says, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine."You mutter.

You stay quiet the entire game, praying that you won't get picked. "Who hasn't gone yet?" Carter asks as he sits down, his hair a mess and shirt on backwards. Cam locks eyes on you and smirks. "I don't think Y/N has spun the bottle yet."

"Do I have too?" You whine, not wanting to enter a dark closet with some stranger.

"Yes. Now spin the bottle." Cam states bluntly, passing you the empty beer bottle.

You grudgingly spin the bottle. As the bottle begins to slow down, your heart beats faster and faster until the bottle finally stops. You feel your heart sink to your stomach when you see who the 'lucky' boy was; Matt.

"Off to the closet you two!" Cam says, grabbing you both and pushing you into the closet, causing you to fall onto Matt.

"I'm sorry." You say, pushing away from him and even in the dimly lit room, you're sure he can see you blush.

"We don't have to do anything." He says, running his hand through his hair.

"If that's what you want, than sure." You reply, feeling slightly disappointed.

"If that's what I want? I thought that was what you wanted?" He says quizzically.

"Now why wouldn't I want to kiss you Espinosa?" You whisper slowly, a wave of confidence shoots through you. You move closer to him, crawling into his lap.

"I, uh. I just thought. I." He stutters, his words all jumbled.

"Do you want to kiss me?" You whisper, your faces only inches apart.

He nods rapidly. You waste no time and immediately press your lips to his, your hands rushing to the back of his neck. He seems shocked at first, but after a few seconds he kisses back. You feel him slide his tongue into your mouth. His tongue caresses' yours as it explores your mouth, causing you to moan into his mouth. He gently pushes you down so that your back is touching the floor and he props himself on his elbows, all without breaking the kiss. Your hands rush up into his hair, gently tugging on the strands.

"Y/N." He moans softly, telling you he enjoys what you're doing. You break the kiss, only to yank Matt's shirt over his head, yours soon following. He stares at your bra clad torso and smirks, enjoying the sight of you. He reconnects your lips, running his hands along your sides, sending waves of electricity throughout your body. He fumbles with the clasp of your bra until he finally unclasps it and throws it somewhere in the dark room.

"So beautiful." He whispers. He places his lips on your bare stomach, placing wet kisses all along your stomach to your breasts.

"Matt, I need you." You whisper, desperately wanting something more.

He nods at you. As soon as your hands begin to fumble with his belt buckle, someone knocks on the door. "7 minutes are up, now put your clothes back on and get out here!"

You frantically search for your clothes and as you are about to leave, you feel Matt pull you into him, his hot breath hitting your neck. "We'll finish this later."

Erm so yeah, this is from tumblr
I also have an explanation of what's going on so PLEASE read it, I've literally write it out like 683939302 times to get it right so yeah