The truth and questions

Erm hey guys it's Hannah here so yeah..... I'm so socially

I was going to an ask when you guys ask me questions, well I still am so please do! Ask me anything PLEASE I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO GET TO KNOW ME?

But in order for you guys to get to know me I need to tell you the truth. My updates have been extremely slow and/or from tumblr which I deeply apologise for. I did have many imagine and preferences written but then my computer broke.

That isn't the reasons I haven't been writing. For me to really feel well happy with writing if Wattpad I have to be honest with you guys, I bet only 2 people will actually read this and 1 person will respond but yet I still feel the need to get this off my chest.

I'm bulimic. I also suffer from extreme anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts, by that I mean I have self harmed. Yet I'm not here to get sympathy and tell my problems, I'm here to share happiness and positivity.

I will be updating way more now, why? I'm 3 months clean. I haven't cut in over 3 months which is the best feeling ever. To be honest I couldn't be happier. My legs feel better (this is where I just to cut) and so does my whole attitude to life. My depression is going, yes I still have bad days but doesn't everyone. I haven't binged in 4 weeks and purged in 4 either. Another bonus.

Basically the whole point of this, is that I want this to be our little family. This means of you have problems don't be afraid to message me either on kik or here.
My KIK is hannahasdfghjk42 and my Twitter is vineboysomg so you can also DM, just tweet me about my WATTPAD and I'll follow back and all.
So yeah no negativity is here so I want everyone to say your stories if your comfortable. This shows you aren't alone, people are going through the same thing. I know it's cliche and cheesy but things do look up eventually, take every day as it comes and smile. Because you have a beautiful smile.

I LOVE YOU MY FUCKERS
See you in Wednesday, ps if you have my kik this is why I haven't been responding