Taylor Caniff||Cheat

"How could you do this? Why?" Taylor screamed at me.

"What are you talking about?" I muttered, confused as ever. "You cheated on me! What, am I not good enough anymore?"

"What?! I never cheated!" "Yes you did! It's all over twitter!" He yelled, how would something that never happened be on twitter?

"Taylor, why would I cheat on you? I love you!" The more he screamed at me, the madder I felt, yet at the same time, seeing him like this was a major turn on.

"Is he better than me?" He said, suddenly a look of distraught on his face. "Did he treat you the way I treat you? Is he any good in bed? As a matter of fact, who the hell is he (Y/N)?" He raised his voice again.

"Taylor. I'm not cheating in you. And I assure you, no one could be better than you. I stomped past him to our shared bedroom, only to be pushed against the door. "Good. And I'm going to make sure you remember that."

He whispered dirty words that I couldn't dare repeat into my ear as he kissed down my neck, knowing what he was doing to me.

He scooped me up into his arms and brought me into the room before kicking the door shut. He laid me down onto our bed before climbing on top of me. "You're mine. No one else's. And I NEVER want to see any kind of rumor like that ever again."

He muttered as he grinded against me and kissed me roughly. "Taylor, I want you." I whispered, holding back a moan.

"Good." He pulled my shirt off in one swift move before unhooking my bra. "Damn, you won't be able to walk tomorrow, I'll promise you that."

He said, looking me over. He kneaded my breasts and kissed my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moaned as he pulled away to take his shirt off. As impatient and horny as I was, I began removing his sweats.

Not long afterwards I had flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed down his toned abdomen and made my way to his cock, which looked painfully hard. "Glad I have this affect on you."

I whispered as I looked up at him through my eyelashes, something I've come to realize drives him crazy. As I ran my hands down his length he moaned. Looking at him once more, I took him into my mouth and began sucking.

His moans loudened the farther I went. Eventually I pulled away.

"You tease."

He muttered, flipping us back over and removing my shorts and underwear. He smirked up at me once before spreading my legs and burying his face between my thighs.

I screamed his name as I felt his tongue inside of me. "You're so wet, who made you this way?" He groaned. "T-Taylor!"

I screamed once more, feeling my legs shake. "Taylor, I'm going to cum!" I yelled as I felt my stomach clench. "No."

He said simply before pulling away. "You're going to cum with me in you." He pulled a condom off of our bedside table and slowly - a painfully slow - ripped it open before placing it on his length.

He bent down to push his lips roughly onto mine once more. Without warning he slid into me, giving me no time to adjust.

I screamed out as I felt my legs shake once more. "Taylor!"

"Mmm you're so right (Y/N)!" He moaned. "Taylor, I'm cumming!" I yelled. Soon I felt his thrusts begin to get sloppy and he collapsed next to me.

After throwing the condom away he turned to me. "Hope that proves no one will ever be better than me".

A/N: comment which boys you want to see and can I get 2 votes and a comment?

{this ones from tumblr cause was lazy as fuck}