Shower sex- Shawn

You were hanging out in your room with your husband Shawn, you had to get a shower because you had to be at his parents house by 8.

"Hey babe, I'm getting in the shower!" You said while getting up and walking over to the door.

"Can I join? It will save us time," he said grinning at you and walking towards.

Once he got to you he placed his hands on your hips and pulled you up against him. He looked down at you with a huge smirk on his face, "so what do you say?"

"Alright, this could be fun." You said walking away and into the bathroom.

He followed and you were turning the water on when you felt Shawn's hot breathe against our neck making you shiver.

He reached around your waist and took your shirt off, then you turned around and smiled up at him.

"Zaayummm bae!" Shawn's said looking at you. You giggled and took his shirt off as well.

He slide his shorts down along with his boxers and then he got in the shower, you giggled again and took your shorts and panties off then jumping in the shower with Shawn.

Once you got in he pulled you right up against him and leaned down kissing you, you felt his tongue glide across your bottom lip so you opened your mouth allowing him access.

A few minutes later Shawn pulled back with a grin on his face, "jump." So you did what he told you and you jumped and he placed his hands around your as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He then went back to kissing you and placed his hands above your head on the wet wall, he pulled back looking into your eyes.

"Ready?" He asked you and you knew exactly what he was talking about.

You could feel his hard dick in between your thighs and you nodded your head letting him know that you were ready.

He positioned himself at your entrance and slowly began going in and out. It hurt a little bit because you still weren't used to how big his dick was but after a while the pain turned into pleasure and you began to moan along with Shawn.

"babe go faster," you demanded so he did so.

Shawn face was in your neck sucking and biting on your neck and you knew you would have to cover that up so your parents wouldn't see it.

"Babe, I'm about to-" Shawn said but was cut off by moaning and you felt his cum being pumped into you which made you cum as well.

He pulled out and looked at you smiling, "there see we saved water and time by showering together." He said winking at you before getting out and grabbing two towels and handing one to you.

*1 hour later*

You arrived at your parents and went up to the door and knocked, your mom answered and smiled pulling you into a hug.

"Oh darling I missed you so much!" She said pulling back and looking at you.

"Oh dear what is that on your neck?!" She said, shit you forgot to cover up the hickey Shawn left.

"Oh nothing, it's just Y/N likes to play with the vacuum a lot and she got it stuck on her neck!" Shawn said wrapping his arm around your waist.

"mhm sure she does mendes," your mom said before walking off into the kitchen and you two followed her.

You playfully hit Shawn in the stomach and you both stared to laugh.