Kinks

THANKS FOR 500K!
Sorry I've been gone for a while, MASSIVE writers block! I have a couple of ideas but I need more to continue writing! Anyway enjoy!

Reynolds
His dark side comes out and he wants you to beg. He sees the desperation behind your eyes as you beg for him, begging for him to get inside you.

Johnson
Toys. He loves to watch you do it yourself first, getting himself worked up at the same time as you plunge the large toy in and out of you, pulling it away to finish the job.

Dallas
Both you and him enjoy the stimulation of being spanked. The sting as he takes you on your hands and knees, slapping your behind and leaving the skin red.

Caniff
He loves the role play and nicknames. Calling him 'master' or 'daddy' in a seductive voice just makes him want you more. The outfits definitely help too.

H.Grier
He likes being handcuffed to the bed. The thought of having you dominate him and not being able to do anything about it is really a turn on for the both of you.

Carpenter
Hair pulling. Whether it's his hands in yours, or your hands in his, he loves it. Heat spreads through him as he uses his grip in your curls to drag your mouth over his aching cock, or to pull your head back so he can suck love bites onto your neck as you ride him. He can't get enough as you use your hands to push his head to wherever you want him, to press his lips more firmly against yours or to guide him towards your pulsating opening.

Mendes
Spanking. Nothing turns him on more than seeing you naked, draped over his knees or on all fours on the bed. Seeing the tremors slide down your spine as he raises his hand cause his erection to harden further. The sound of his palm connecting with your cheeks, your groans of enjoyment and the redness spreading across your lower body builds his arousal until he can't control himself any longer, flipping you over and situation his body over yours.

Espinosa
Biting. It pulls appreciative groans from his mouth whenever his teeth come into contact with your body. He'll sink them into your neck and collarbone, before latching them around your nipples and tugging roughly. As he moves lower, he'll nip at the soft flesh of your inner thighs before dragging them lightly across your clit. But when he's almost at his peak, all it takes is for you to bite roughly at the apex of his neck and shoulder before he loses control.

Gilinsky
Dirty talk. He will use it to turn you on, but nothing makes him ache like hearing you whisper filthy things in his ear. His fingers will dig into your skin as you rock your hips into his, murmuring how good he makes you feel. His head will fall back as you tell him how he stretches you, gasping when you groan how much you want him to fuck you until you can't walk. He'll thrust faster when he knows you're close, you groaning a combination of his name and expletives tipping him over the edge.

N.Grier
Voyeurism. He loves watching your hips sway in expensive lingerie, and watching your hands run over your bare sides. It turns him on to watch your breasts move as you bounce in his lap, and heat spreads through his body as he watches his slick cock slide in and out of your willing body. Watching the bliss on your face as your orgasm rolls through you triggers his, his eyes finally slipping closed as his head falls back.

REQUESTS! PLEASE