Cameron | welcome home

You and Cameron were practically inseparable. So, when Cameron joined Magcon, it took a toll on you guys. This time Cameron had been away for almost two months. Two months too long. Today he was finally coming home, though. You guys were eager to see each other and even more eager to "celebrate" him coming home. You had been texting him the entire day, sending pictures and talking about all the things you were going to do.

Cameron: I come home today, babe ;)

Y/N: I know ;)

Cameron: Are you gonna "welcome me back" when I get there? ;)

Y/N: Obviously ;)

Cameron: Can't wait, sexy xx ;)

Cameron arrives

Finally, Cameron walked through the door. You ran up to him to hug him and tell him you missed him. But before you could even speak, he dropped his bags. He pressed his lips against yours and carried you into the bedroom never breaking the kiss.

He dropped you on the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt and unzipping his jeans. You were about to undress as well when he said "No not yet," with a smirk on his face.

Once he was down to his boxers, he climbed onto the bed next to you and whispered in your ear seductively: Strip for me.

Extremely turned on by this, you immediately started doing a strip tease. His eyes never left your body. He looked you up and down repeatedly, making you feel extremely attractive.

Once you were stripped down to your lingerie, Cameron got up and walked towards you, still eyeing your body. He looked you in the eyes, placed his hands on your waist, and pressed his lips passionately against yours. He then slammed you against the wall, turning you on even more.

He started to tease you by kissing your neck and breathing warm air onto it. This made you weak and you could only moan as you slightly threw your head back.

While he continued to do this, your hands wandered down to his dick. You started to feel him over his boxers and felt his boner grow and harden. You knew you got the tip when he stopped teasing you for a moment and let out a satisfied sigh. You did it again and this time he dropped his boxers and pushed your head down, motioning you to suck.

You began teasing him with slow kisses on the head. You then took him into your mouth and began swirling your tongue and sucking with a lot of suction. You knew you were satisfying him by the way his eyes were shut and his mouth was slightly open, letting out small moans.

He didn't finish in your mouth, though. He preferred to save that for the main event. He brought you back up and pushed you onto the bed. He started kissing your neck and then trailed his way down to your lower parts, leaving hickies all over.

Cameron then pulled down your panties and started kissing you down there. You were soaking wet and he used his tongue to lick up every bit of it. Your back arched and you started moaning and screaming out of pure pleasure. "Caaaaaaam," you moaned repeatedly. When he could tell you were ready to meet your climax, he climbed on top of you.

He looked at you seductively as he slid it inside of you. You began to moan again as he started pumping, picking up the speed each time. Before you knew it, the headboard was shaking and you were screaming at the top of your lungs.

Finally you both climaxed and you let out one last moan implying you had been satisfied. He pumped a few more times sloppily just to allow you both to calm down from your satisfaction. He then plopped beside you on the bed and you guys panted, smirking at each other due to the relieved sexual tension.