GIF the fans made of you too

Gilinsky:

You were doing a Q&A video with Jack and someone asked if either of you could dance for them. Since you were a dancer when you were younger, Jack made you go first. You were reluctant at first, but then you finally stood up. Jack stood off to the side and watched you. Just as you were about to plié, your boyfriend ran up to you and hugged you from behind. "I couldn't resist," He mumbled into your neck.

Johnson:

You and Jack went out with one of your good friends, Lindsay Demeola. She decided to start vlogging that same day; "So we've been standing here for about fifteen minutes trying to cross the street without dying, and then these two decide to cuddle up to each other to pass the time. I have never felt more single before in my entire life. Thanks, guys. I appreciate it."

Nash:

Shawn wanted you and Nash to be in his first music video. Of course you both said 'yes'.

Matthew:

You and Matt went to the beach with Mahogany and the rest of the guys. He vlogged for most of the day, until the sun began to set. He handed the camera off to Carter and walked back over to you, wrapping his arms securely around you. Carter lifted the camera and began to record: "Aw, look at these two lovebirds being all romantic. Watch those hands, Matthew!"

Carter:

Carter set up a casual yet romantic dinner at the beach for you, with Matt as the waiter. That may have been a bad idea because as Matt sat down a plate holding a Big Mac and fries, he brought to your attention to the flock of seagulls resting at the other side of the beach. You jumped up from your seat and began to run, "Come on, Carter. Let's scare the seagulls away!"

Taylor:

You and Taylor decided to hang around behind the building before a Magcon event. Neither of you realized that there were a couple of fans quietly standing silently with their phones out. Either way, it was cute.

Aaron:

Aaron couldn't come up with an idea for a video, so you both decided to fill the tub with water and sit in it while discussing the topics that first came to mind. Most of the time you just splashed each other, but everyone seemed to find it quite jocular and you both had fun doing it.

Cameron:

You and Cameron were asked to do a photoshoot for Vanity Teen, resulting in multiple cutesy and serious shots and a few that were more frenzied. Most of them still made the website. Everyone went crazy over them and it made you both really happy.

Shawn:

"Let's see what Shawn's up to," Cameron said to his camera as he opened the door. "Okay, that's enough of the hotel rooms for today. Let's go to the food. I should probably edit this part out."